Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!
 
CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer


Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit


Share | 
 

 Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 4:16 am

Blitz blinked sleepily awake as Rayne rose and looked around, seeming confused and upset. He yawned loudly again, slowly standing and stretching. They had been away from the pack for a while. He frowned slightly, shaking his fur and then looking over at Rayne. "We should probably head back now." He said softly, nudging her shoulder gently and smiling. "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the pack managed to survive without us for a day." He teased, nipping her ear playfully and stretching with that same, comical exaggeration. He trusted that Pravin had everything under control, and seriously, what could have gone wrong in a few hours? He stood back up to his full height, swatting playfully at the female's tail, and then started to walk slowly back towards the dens.

He did know one thing, though. He wanted to sneak back to his den without Fallon see him coming back so late with Rayne. The last thing he wanted right now was the head hunter interfering and trying to push himself and Rayne together quickly. He did have to say that he had really enjoyed spending time with her, and planned to get to know her better in the near future, but he wanted it to be on his own time, not Fallons. So when they reached the edge of the dens, he paused, looking around for the hunter before stepping in and licking the base of Rayne's ear as they passed the healer's den. "You should get some more sleep." He said softly, stopping with her in front of her den for a bit to say goodnight, wishing (for some reason) that they didn't have to part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

avatar

Posts : 308
Points : 839
Join date : 2012-01-21
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 4:43 am

She smiled softly as she saw Blitz getting up, nodding when he said they should get back, it was late, really late. She laughed a little after at the next part, nudging him back and looking up at him, "I dunno, I think without their almighty leader Blitz the pack might have fallen into insanity!" She joked, nudging him again, following him as he started back for the dens.

She was half relieved to have gotten back, though not so much that it probably mean't having to part from Blitz... she enjoyed the company, and, with her luck Molly was gone, and Sib was still preoccupied with Tessa, she had no one else to stay with. She let out a soft whine when they did get to the den, sighing as he said she should get some more sleep. She wasn't tired, not really, they had just had a long nap before hand... "I... uhh, I don't want to be left alone... can't I just... stay with you, at least until Molly gets back?" She asked quietly, smiling as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 4:55 am

In the shadows obscuring the front of the hunters' den, the sleeping figure of Fallon lay. She'd dozed off outside tonight, wanting to test out the appeal that had Pravin so intrigued. After tonight, she'd probably sleep outside all the time. The wolfess' eyes slit open at the sound of footsteps passing the den, and once they stopped, the low rumble of Blitzen's voice followed. In sudden interest, Fallon sparked to life, her ears pricking up in interest, but like a good little spy, she didn't stir, not even to lift her head from her paws for a better look. Who was that with Blitz? Rayne?! The wolfess grinned at the exchange. She knew Blitz well, and this tone he was taking with the healer was one Fallon had never heard him use, but it was one that registered anyway. Ah, so Blitz had 'stepped it up'. Blitz and Rayne - that was a good one. Fallon's project #2 (hunters were first). Slyly, though also in genuine happiness for Blitz, the female shut her eyes again, not able to go back to sleep of course, but Blitz could have this one night (holding back and letting things flow on their own was one skill Fallon brought out, when in the role of match-maker).
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 4:57 am

Blitz was surprised when Rayne spoke, almost begging to stay with him for the night. Well...that was something he hadn't expected. But he smiled, nipping her nose and chuckling softly. "You can stay with me." He said softly, nudging her shoulder gently and continuing towards his den. Not many wolves got to enter here, so it was unusual for him to invite her in, but he did. "Well, here it is. It's small, but hopefully you'll be comfortable." He said softly, letting her go in and explore the cozy den while he turned and headed to the storage den. He grabbed to hares and carried them back, dropping one in front of her and laying down to eat the other. He took his time, enjoying it and hoping to tire himself out a bit before they settled in for the night.

He had to admit, it was nice to be sharing his den with someone else again. As he finished eating, he kicked the bones to the side and looked over at her, licking his lips clean and studying her curiously. Now that he had spent time with her and gotten to know her a bit more, he found himself appreciating her appearance a bit more. Had he been so busy worrying about the pack that he hadn't noticed before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

avatar

Posts : 308
Points : 839
Join date : 2012-01-21
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 5:50 am

She nodded, smiling happily when he said she could stay with him. She really didn't want to be left alone again, sure, she had left o get away from the pack, but having had Blitz show up... it ruined her entire anti-social mood... and being just left to sleep alone in the healers den didn't sound so appealing anymore. She closely followed Blitz to his den now, sorta thinking it over though. It wasn't something that seemed entirely normal, it was the Alpha's den, other wolves weren't even allowed to come in it, and here she was... going to stay with him there? Just this morning she wouldn't have guessed any of this would have happened. She looked at the den when they got there, then back at him, nodding, as she slowly walked in. She didn't mind small... at least she wasn't alone. She glanced back at the entrance, noticing he hadn't followed her right away, instead coming back a few moments later with some food. She smiled, thankful for the gesture, taking the hare and eating at it, though not so much, she wasn't really hungry, and when she had her fill she scooted the rest to the side, laying her head down on her paws, staring at Blitz. "Thank you... I.. I really do appreciate this, letting me stay with you and all." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 6:05 am

Blitz smiled and shook his head when she thanked him. He slowly stood, stepping over her and laying behind her, resting his head on her back once more. "It's my pleasure, don't worry about it. It gets lonely in here, to be honest." He said softly, relaxing and enjoying being with her once more. It was really nice to have someone to spend the night with, especially Rayne. He had surprised himself with how much he reallly did like her presence, and how much he regretted parting with her come morning.

But he didn't worry about that right now, but instead he began to groom her absently, not even realizing he was doing it at first, but continuing even after he did. It was nice to take care of someone else like this, to be beside them with no expectations, no responsibility. He missed this, he missed being happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

avatar

Posts : 308
Points : 839
Join date : 2012-01-21
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 6:59 am

"Yah, I guess it would. So then it's a good thing you did let me come with you, now we can keep each other company." She said, leaning against him as he lay next to her, enjoying the grooming he was giving. She wasn't tired, the long nap they had sorta ruined that for her, so for now she just laid still; calm, content, and happy. It had been really nice, having had the chance to spend time with Blitz. It had already put her in a better mood, and had given her some one to spend her time with instead of staying alone in the healers den. Though there was still the fact that they would have to part in the morning, at least she could enjoy it here with him tonight... besides, he had the entire pack to run, he couldn't just stay with here constantly just because she liked being around him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Blitz enjoyed the silent company, finding that he didn't really mind that they didn't have much to say. Neither of them were too tired, since they had fallen asleep before, so he continued to groom her slowly while he felt her relax against him. This morning he would have never guessed that this could happen, back when Fallon was teasing himself and Pravin about females. Had he really gone and found one that caught his eye? He hadn't meant to, but here he was, sharing his den with Rayne and grooming her affectionately.

He was baffled at how this had happened, but he realized that he didn't regret a moment of it. As his eyes roamed over her while he groomed, he smiled. She was beautiful, at least to him, and being the aloof and reserved alpha, it was hard for him to tell her so. But he hoped he'd manage eventually, because she deserved to know how he felt. But not now. Right now he just relaxed with her, leaving the worries for later, grateful that her gentle presence chased them all from his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

avatar

Posts : 308
Points : 839
Join date : 2012-01-21
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 pm

The silence made this all the more better now, it was almost to perfect in a way. The dark setting, the long silence and having him over her, licking her continuously. It just left her wondering what all of it mean't... She had really enjoyed just lazing around all day with him, being able to just talk and relax, and not only be able to get to know him, but... even grow closer to him in a way. Whatever it was, she liked it, and for now this was enough, just the calm, quiet mood between them.

It seemed time just flew as they laid there, and soon Rayne found her eyes getting heavy, the quiet making it easy to get tired, and her not fighting sleep at all. She was soon asleep, curled comfortably against Blitz again like at the springs. What happened in the morning would happen, she didn't mind, and even when they would have to part for a time... she knew she'd get the chance to see him again, this was his pack anyway, it was impossible to not be able to get a chance to... so why worry? For now she could just rest easy knowing he was there right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Sun May 13, 2012 9:31 pm

As the female beside him fell asleep slowly, the alpha did as well. He was curled around her with his head over her body, almost completely wrapped around the white female. The night seemed to fly by, with peaceful dreams and no worries clogging up his brain. It was a nice change, and he found that he didn't want to let her go. But when morning came, he knew they'd have to part. But a huge part of him wanted to ask her to come back the next night. He didn't know how he'd ask, and he didn't know if he was brave enough to. After all, she had been the one to ask about tonight.

But that would be something to deal with in the morning, tonight they could just enjoy. He slept the entire night through, and surprisingly, when morning came, he continued to sleep. The normally early riser slept in, relaxed and content around Rayne and snoring softly. Things were happening for sure, but he didn't regret a moment of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

avatar

Posts : 308
Points : 839
Join date : 2012-01-21
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Tue May 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Time again flew quickly as the pair slept, curled up closely with each other. The warmth from being so close made it all the more comfortable, and plus, Blitzs' large, soft fur felt nice. Multiple times during the night Rayne pressed her face even more into him. Morning came quick, and even as the light of the sun started to creep into the den, they stayed asleep, to comfortable and happy to move yet. It took a while, but, Rayne was the first to awake, yawning as she lifted her head, glancing around. Blitz was still sleeping, so, as not to disturb him from his much needed rest, she just remained laying next to him. It was calm right now, and she couldn't hear anyone outside yet, maybe the pack wasn't up, or no one was around, whatever it was, it was quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Tue May 15, 2012 10:30 pm

Blitz continued to sleep peacefully, even as Rayne woke and looked around. But soon, he joined her in consciousness, slowly blinking away and looking over at her face from where his head rested on her back. Slowly he lifted his head, yawning in his exaggerated way once more, and then smiled at her. "Good morning." He said, licking the base of her ear instinctively, surprising himself. But he didn't regret it, and he even repeated the gesture before rising and stretching, once again, in an exaggerated way with a yawn as well.

Then he looked down at her, smiling. "We should probably get up. I usually get up before the pack." He said, laughing softly as he realized how late he had slept in. It would be interesting to see if they could avoid the pack's eyes, but he doubted they'd be able to. In fact, he was surprised that no one had come looking for him yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

avatar

Posts : 308
Points : 839
Join date : 2012-01-21
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 pm

A smile crossed her face as Blitz woke up, feeling him lick the base of her ear. It was an odd gesture, but she was alright with it weirdly, just as she had been with his grooming. "Morning, you sure seemed to sleep well." She said, laughing a little as she stood, stretching out partially and looking out towards the exit of the den. Well, this was it then, time to go back to her den... maybe there would be something to do, something to keep her occupied. She doubted that though, the puppies had already been born, and it seemed no one thus far had gotten to injured, so it left being a healer sorta boring for now. "Alright, well, I guess I'll see you later... and thanks for letting me stay tonight. It was really relaxing, having someone to curl up to."

She slightly wondered now what the pack would say if they were caught walking out together right now... or if they'd say anything at all. All it was was her staying the night, it wasn't that big... was it? She let out a sigh, it was only one night, it didn't mean anything, she keep thinking to herself, though, she wasn't really doing a good job of convincing herself of it. His grooming, having curled so close to her, letting her sleep with him in his den, the licks he gave her just now, they all mean't something...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Blitz smiled as she spoke, but frowned when she spoke of parting. Yeah, they had to, and he had responsibilites and jobs to do. She needed to get back to the healer's den. "I'm glad you stayed." He said softly, nudging her shoulder and then exiting the den slowly. He was thirsty, so he paused to look back at her with a smile before heading to the lake for a drink. A new day to get on the way, and he had overslept and was already behind.

He wasn't too concerned, though, and it had been worth it. But now it was time to get back to reality, he could see Rayne later. And he definitely planned to. But for now, he needed water, food, and then he needed to speak to some of the pack members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   

Back to top Go down
 
Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» A Birthday Buck [Open]
» Shower--(Jere, Lenneth, Biscuts, Riku ((open))
» Just a thought
» Love Me Across Time & Space!
» [M] I Thought You Were A Dream

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: