Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Hiding from the pack (Jenn)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the pack (Jenn)   Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 am

Molly nodded as he spoke, agreeing to his terms, no matter how hard they would be to adhere to. But she would try, as long as he took care of her heart. Finally she laid down, licking his cheek affectionately and wagging her tail behind her as she nuzzled him lovingly. "I love you Coven." She whispered softly, her eyes closed as she inhaled his scent, enjoying it and once again committing it to memory. It was a wonderful feeling, enjoying being with him alone like this, but she knew it couldn't last forever. But that didn't mean that she wasn't going to try and draw it out as long as possible.

Karbon tilted his head to the side and looked down at her as she spoke, not really sure how to answer. He really wasn't sure what he was going to do. "I'm not really sure. But I have to say, this place is different from all the other packs I've been in. There might be a reason here for me to stay. I just have to find it." He said softly, looking back out at the water as he tried to figure out what it could be. But he had yet to find something, and his eyes returned to the female beside him, as if she would answer his question for him.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the pack (Jenn)   Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 am

Fallon flicked her ears, a tint of a smile curling her lips. "You mean to tell me that your other packs didn't welcome you with vicious attacking and superfluous confusion? Well, either way, we'll just have to find you a reason to stay...it's a sad day when pack members leave. I don't want that to happen with you if we can help it." She was silent for a second, watching him, and then asked curiously, actually ready to listen for his answer, "What reason would you need to stay? You surely would have a worthy rank here, something that is useful and important. I feel like you are looking for something more than that..."

Closing his eyes for a rare moment of pure peace and contentment, the warrior murmured softly in reply, "I love you, too." But they'd been laying there oblivious to the rest of the world for long enough. With a heavy sigh, but knowing he'd better get to work, especially since Blitz and Pravin were no longer patrolling, Coven rolled back onto his stomach and then got slowly to his feet. After shaking out his coat, the wolf lowered his head down to Molly's and licked her forehead. Meeting her eyes and then glancing meaningfully over to Terah and the small group congregated around her, Coven said, "I'm going on patrol. Ready to get reacquainted with the pack?" He looked as sorry as he felt to go, especially after Molly had just returned so unwillingly to this environment of stress and burden to her, but the idea of even more loners making their way unknown into their territory made his muscles twitch with the need to get out there. The day the pack let their guard down would be the day a hostile rogue made its way in; he just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the pack (Jenn)   Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:59 am

Karbon was surprised at Fallon's question, and as she watched him, obviously waiting for a reply, he stared down at her, drawing a blank as to what to say. What was it that would make him stay? He couldn't even say. It had never happened before, how was he supposed to know what it was? He stared down at her, his eyes confused and lost for several moments before he sighed softly and looked away from her once more. "To tell you the truth, Fallon, I really don't know. I've only ever cared about myself. That's all I've ever had to care about. I've never really felt any true loyalty to a pack, to anyone. I've just never cared about anything or anyone that much. Never had to. I really don't know what would make me." He said, his voice soft and full of confusion, obviously fighting to get the unknown words out. He was just as lost as he sounded, too, and finally he looked back at her, wondering if anything he had just said made any sense to the small female beside him.

Molly smiled as he repeated her words, nuzzling against him and enjoyin the peace as they let the world spin without them. But finally he got to his feet, and she sighed, knowing that he had decided it was time to get back to the real world. He was probably right, too, but that didn't mean that she was as willing to do so as he was. After all, he had basically forced her to come back here, and she wasn't sure she was ready to jump back into pack life yet. But it appeared she had no choice, since he wasn't really giving her one, so she frowned up at him instead, glancing over at the pack and sighing. "I don't really have a choice now, do I?" She asked, meaning it as a rhetorical question as she got to her feet and licked his cheek affectionately. Well, back to work. She slowly exited the den, her eyes on the small group of wolves as she slowly approached, stopping several feet away from them as if debating if she had gone too far to turn and run back to the solitude of her den.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the pack (Jenn)   Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:53 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiding from the pack (Jenn)   Hiding from the pack (Jenn) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiding from the pack (Jenn)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4