Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Secret (Sib & Buck)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Secret (Sib & Buck) Empty
PostSubject: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 am

He was wandering to the Moonlight Meadow again, but this time, he didn't want to go alone. He was hovering in the den area, trying to figure out a way to ask her to join him. It had been quite a while since that night they had spent at the springs, but for some reason, he couldn't get it out of his head. Everything had been perfect, and he hadn't wanted it to end. That day he had been so confident, so sure of himself, but tonight, tonight he felt nervous and self-conscious, unsure of what to do or say. He frowned, pacing in front of his den for a few more moments before taking a deep breath. Molly had told him something a while back that now came to mind. /All it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you, something amazing will happen./ He swallowed nervously, taking another deep breath and turning towards the healer's den. He hoped Molly was right, because there was no turning back now.

He finally made it to the healer's den, stopping at the entrance and poking his head in. He wanted to stop, think about what to say, but he knew that if he did, his 20 seconds would fly by and leave him mute and useless. So he looked inside, smiling as he spotted Rayne's form. "Hey Rayne. I'm glad I found you here. I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me." He asked, his ears flattening hopefully as he watched her for her reaction. His 20 seconds were ticking by quickly, and he was just about ready to bolt and hide away in his den once more.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

For the most part everything had been quiet the past few days, at least for Rayne. She hadn't done very much since Molly had returned, mostly staying out of the way a lot. She didn't know what else to do, other than just stay out of everyone's way, and it seemed going outside the pack was impossible with the pups playing pranks and all, it wasn't even safe to wander out of the den! Occasionally she let her mind wander to the night she had spent with Blitz... a night that was now a little while passed. For the first few days afterwards she had hoped to see him again, but, it seemed she never did, and, now, she really didn't half expect him to come and see her, he was busy, and, she was lucky to have spent that single night with him, that was it, and why she kept hoping for more time with him, she didn't know.

All Rayne was doing now was relaxing in the healer's den, enjoying the bit of quiet there was. It seemed, at least right now, the pups weren't causing to much trouble around here, and that mean't less griping from Coven, though, it seemed Molly had him distracted quite well lately. Though, quite unexpectedly, she jumped, her ears perking as she scrambled to her feet, sitting up rather awkwardly as she heard someone at the door. She was to out of it just now to notice someone coming before hand, so noticing him so suddenly had made her jump. Her eyes wandered to Blitz as he stood in the door way, a smile crossing her face as she relaxed from her startle. He was here... He really did actually come, and as he spoke She stood up, wandering over to him, stopping only a few inches from his large form. "Hey Rayne. I'm glad I found you here. I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me.", his words made her smile a bit as she looked up at him, a walk... then they'd be spending time together again, something she had been hoping for. "I'd love to Blitz... I've sorta missed you, you know." She said, her voice small though, and nervous slightly. She didn't even understand her sudden nervousness... it was weird to her, they'd only had spent a night together... why did she act like this around him?!
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 am

Blitz smiled at her acceptance of his offer, his tail wagging slightly as he backed out of the den and out of her way. Obviously she couldn't get out of the den with his huge body blocking her. He waited for her outside, smiling and nudging her neck gently as she appeared. He smiled slightly as he just looked at her, enjoying the sight of her once more, that is, until he realized he was staring and looked away awkwardly. "Alright, let's go then." He said softly, taking another deep breath to steady his nerves as he turned towards the Moonlight Meadow. The trip was short, but by the time they reached it, it was dusk and the meadow was filled with a light fog and the moon's light. It was really beautiful here at this time of day, and he knew it, that's why he had wanted to bring her here.

When they reached the meadow he entered it and stopped, sitting down and looking over at her. He didn't know if it was the moonlight or if it was just her, but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "You look really pretty tonight, Rayne." He said softly, not even realizing he had said the words before they spilled out of his mouth. His ears flattened in embarassment as he realized his thoughts had turned into words, and he looked out over the meadow, hoping that she wouldn't react badly to his compliment.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Secret (Sib & Buck) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:36 am

She smiled softly as she stepped forward, following him out of the den, nudging against him softly as he did her, enjoying feeling his touch again. She stared back at him as he gazed at her, blushing slightly from his seemingly endless stare, he acted as if it had been forever since they had seen each other, though, now at this moment, it sorta did feel that way. Though, once he turned away, she stepped closer by him, pressing against his side softly again, looking back up at him. "Alright, let's go then.", she nodded in responce, following close by him, staying silent the entire way there, not knowing what to say right now, it was just nice that he finally did come, and actually ask like he did.

It didn't seem like a long trip before they stopped, her gaze reaching out across the meadow, enjoying the scene there, how the light of the moon light up the fog that surrounded the place, it was beautiful... "You look really pretty tonight, Rayne.", she heard his voice again, blushing as she turned away from him. She didn't know how to respond to that... barely able to turn back to face him, offering only a smile as she pressed her muzzle against him. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the comment, it was just that she didn't know what to say in return... what, that he really looked good himself tonight? That wouldn't sound right... but just saying a simple 'thank you' seemed conceited. She closed her eyes tightly, already confusing herself as she pressed her face into him more, breathing his scent in softly as they sat there. How was she to react? There obviously was some reason he brought her out here... there had to be... she just feared what. Spending time together with him, she enjoyed that, but... she just feared what it would lead to... and how it made her feel, how she felt now. "I missed you... Blitz. I actually worried I might not see you again, that you might be to busy. Is... is that weird? That I actually worried about not being able to see you?" She finally muttered, looking up at his face.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:45 am

He was a bit worried when she didn't say anything, but the contact that she initiated threw him off balance for a minute. He hadn't been expecting that. Nor had he expected for her to nuzzle deeper into his fur. But he had to admit, he liked it, and he didn't pull away. Instead he looked down at her, smiling as she spoke. "I missed you too, Rayne, and no, it's not weird. It's rather flattering, actually. Thank you." He said, smiling and licking her forehead. She looked frightened, worried about something that he couldn't quite place. Was it him? Was she worried about this? Being together and enjoying the beauty of the meadow, about him saying she was pretty and her saying she missed him? What was wrong with that? He frowned, looking down at her and licking her cheek affectionately.

"Is everything alright, Rayne? I know this is a little weird, and a bit scary I guess, but I really don't want you to not be honest about your feelings with me just because I'm the alpha." He said softly, nuzzling against her neck and closing his eyes for a moment, enjoying her scent and their closeness. When he pulled away, he looked down at her, licking her muzzle slightly. "I really like you, Rayne, and I would hate to let something like that get between us." He said softly, surprising himself with the words probably as much as he surprised her.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 am

"I missed you too, Rayne, and no, it's not weird. It's rather flattering, actually. Thank you.", a sigh of relief came from Rayne as he spoke, a bit relieved at what he said. She let herself relax for now as she sit next to him, still nuzzled against him as she stared out into the meadow. She whined softly as he licked her cheek, looking back up at his face as he started to speak again, "Is everything alright, Rayne? I know this is a little weird, and a bit scary I guess, but I really don't want you to not be honest about your feelings with me just because I'm the alpha.". A soft whine escaped through her lips as he looked away, down towards the ground. She hadn't lied about her feelings so far, she was just unsure about them... it wasn't the same thing at all. The only reason why it was weird to her was that they had only spent a night together, a single day and night, and already she felt uncomfortable just being near him, and yet at the same time of feeling uncomfortable, she felt comfortable... as confusing as that was. "I really like you, Rayne, and I would hate to let something like that get between us.", she looked back up at him now, her eyes meeting his as she searched for the right words.. not knowing how to phrase what she wanted to say right.

"I..I'm not lying, I wouldn't ever lie about how I feel. It's just... I don't know what to think about it Blitz. I...I know I really like you too... but it doesn't make sense to me, that's all. We only spent a little time together, and yet... I dunno... Maybe it's just me overreacting to it all... I'm sorry... I'll be quiet now..." She said, laying down next to him, crossing her legs and laying her head on them as she gazed out towards the meadow. It really was nice out here at this time... this place really was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:56 am

Blitz was a bit surprised by her answer, but he had to admit, he was just as confused and lost as she was. Finally he sighed softly, laying down next to her and licking the base of her ear gently. "Alright, how about this. We both really like each other, but we've spent barely any time together. Now that Molly is around again, how about you join me on a few patrols every now and then. I love spending time with you, and I'd really enjoy your company." He said softly, shifting so that he was laying so she could lean against him.

He wasn't sure if she'd want to come with him, but he'd love spending more time with her. He was right, Molly had everything under control when it came to the healing responsibilities, plus, it would do Rayne some good to get out of the dens a bit more. He hadn't seen much of her lately, and he'd like to change that as well. Hopefully she'd say yes, if not, he wasn't sure what he'd say next.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

She moved closer to his as he lay next to her, her tail wagging softly as he licked her ear. "Alright, how about this. We both really like each other, but we've spent barely any time together. Now that Molly is around again, how about you join me on a few patrols every now and then. I love spending time with you, and I'd really enjoy your company." , her ears flicked forward hopefully as she leaned closer to him, licking his cheek softly. That sounded perfect! Well, that and he didn't laugh at her, she was sure he would have, she sounded dumb to even herself. "That sounds... nice Blitz... I'd love to be able to be with you more..." She said softly, nuzzling under his neck gently. With that she was fine again, laying next to Blitz with her head tucked under his neck, looking out towards the meadow. She couldn't help but ask one more thing, looking up towards him and smiling softly. "Does this mean I can sleep in your den... with you more?" She asked, licking his cheek. It was an odd thing to ask, yes, especially after what she just had been saying, about how they barely even know each other, but, she liked being with him, it was better then being in the healer's den... not that she didn't enjoy it, she just would rather be with Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 am

Blitz smiled as she accepted his offer and nuzzled against him, making him sigh softly and close his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her fur mixing with his. It was wonderful, and he relaxed for a few moments, only opening his eyes to look down at her as she spoke once more. Her question made him smile, and he licked the base of her ear affectionately, nodding slightly. "Of course you can. I'd love the company, especially yours." He said softly, nipping her nose playfully and resting his head lazily on her back as they enjoyed the beautiful meadow as the stars began to glitter overhead.

He couldn't think of a more perfect situation right now, and he wasn't about to let it end quite yet. For now he was just going to enjoy being with her, no matter what the expecations were or what the future held for them. He closed his eyes once more, inhaling her scent deeply and enjoying it even more than the last time he had been with her.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:49 am

She sighed softly, stretching out and laying out on her side comfortably, her face glancing up as his as she stared at him. "Of course you can. I'd love the company, especially yours.", hearing him say that was wonderful, and, it made her feel a lot better knowing she'd be able to stay with him at night. She smiled, pawing softly up at him giggling a little as she stared up at him. Now, now she'd be spending a lot more time with him, and she liked the idea.... being able to actually get to know him a lot more, and the perk of waking up beside him every day was nice. She threw yet again another paw up at him, barely tapping his shoulder as she wagged her tail playfully, still laying on her side. Sure, it was late, but, she hadn't even been out much, so now being out with him, she was a bit playful, not at all tired. "Don't you think the rest of the pack will get mad? I mean... A wolf that barely even came not to long ago, hanging out with the Alpha all the time?" She asked, smiling, pawing up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:58 am

Blitz laughed as she pawed at him, grabbing her paw gently in his teeth and pulling it carefully before releasing it and licking her neck affectionately. When she spoke again, asking him a question this time, he frowned, shaking his head. "You're a member of this pack, regardless of when you joined. It won't be a problem, I promise." He said softly, smiling and wagging his tail as he nudged her softly. He didn't want the fact that he was the alpha to get between them, and he'd do everything in his power to avoid just that.

He finally rested his head back on her, this time on her side, his eyes closing as he enjoyed the closeness. It would probably be time to head back to the den soon, since they'd have to get up early for patrol, but he was milking their time in the meadow right now. They'd head back a bit later.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:25 am

She growled playfully as he caught her paw in his teeth, only to let it go after tugging on it. She leaned up and licked his muzzle as he pulled away from licking her neck. "You're a member of this pack, regardless of when you joined. It won't be a problem, I promise.", she only rolled her eyes at his response, laying comfortably as he rested his head atop of her, curling up against him, her tail wagging softly. "If you say so." She said simply before burying her face in his fur again. It was getting late, and, she knew they'd be heading back soon, very soon, but for as long as Blitz wanted to, she'd lay out here with him, she was just happy to be with him again, and with the promise of being able to be with him even more, she really couldn't be any happier.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 am

He was enjoying the peace and beauty around them, but soon it became too late, and Blitz sighed softly, lifting his head from her back and licking her neck affectionately. "Come on, Rayne, we should head back." He said softly, getting up and yawning as he stretched, the sound deep and powerful, yet still rather soft to avoid waking anyone in the nearby dens up. Then he lowered his head to lick the base of her ear, sitting down to wait for her to get to her feet so they could head back.

It wasn't like they were parting ways, or anything. She'd be sharing his den with him, so there really was not need to worry about being separated again. Finally he headed off to the dens, nudging her shoulder every once in a while as they walked, his tail wagging lightly and his body relaxed as they entered the den area and he led the way to his den.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 am

"Come on, Rayne, we should head back.", a soft whine followed his words as she shifted, looking up at him. She was slow to get back up, barely sitting up after he stretched out. She leaned forward, licking his muzzle softly before standing. Already time to go back... she sorta enjoyed being out here more, but he probably needed to go to bed... it really was late. So, with a sigh, she stood, nudging against him as she followed closely behind him. It didn't take long at all to get back to the dens, Rayne following close by Blitz as they headed for his den. Sleeping with him again... it was a nice thought, it really was, not curled up alone in the healers den again, and instead nuzzled close against Blitz's large, soft body. She really didn't want anything more right now.

Once they got to his den, she wandered right in, laying down softly and looking back at him, smiling softly as she waited for him, her tail wagging slowly behind her as she lay there. She knew she'd have to go to sleep, if he was serious about her going on patrols with him, then getting up early was a must, and she needed sleep for that, no matter how restless she seemed.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:09 am

Blitz smiled as they headed for the den, laying down beside her and curling his larger form around hers as she laid down. Then he rested his head on her back once more after licking the base of her ear and yawning softly. It had been a long day, and he was exhausted. They'd go out on patrol early, so he was soon closing his eyes and getting close to sleep. Finally he yawned once more, sighing softly and snuggling closer. "Goodnight, Rayne." He said softly, slowly drifting out of consciousness and into dreams.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:32 am

She curled right up to him as he laid next to her, enveloping herself within his soft, warm form. She tried her best to sleep, her eyes closed tightly as she lay next to him. It didn't seem she fell asleep as easy as him, though she was no where close to as tired as him. "Goodnight, Rayne.", she sighed softly, licking his cheek before laying her head back down. "Goodnight Blitz." She replied, again trying to close her eyes. She seemed to stay awake at least an hour longer then he did, laying next to him, curled up and warm, though not tired enough to sleep, but finally she managed to force herself to, the thought of waking up to him helping a little with it.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 am

(( Blitz and Rayne Continued - with skip - here: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t143-the-beginning-of-the-end-pack-split-thread ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret (Sib & Buck)   Secret (Sib & Buck) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret (Sib & Buck)
Page 1 of 1