Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Finding his way back (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Finding his way back (open) Empty
PostSubject: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 pm

KiRae flattened his ears as he wandered through the meadow. He found himself alone. Had he been left? Unlikely, He knew that atleast a few would have gotten him. No, This was his fault that he found himself alone again. He'd not told anyone where he had gone; so they could not find him. He came to the top of a small hill and sat, howling out, hoping that someone would come and find him. He looked around and realized just where he was. This was the last place he saw Blitzen alive. He let out another howl, this one much weaker than before. He lay down in the cold grass and gave out a quiet huff and lay his head down on his paws, listening to the eerie silence. he stared out over the grassland, his fur moving slightly in the breeze that passed over him. After a few moments, he closed his eyes, just resting before he started his journy across the lands.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finding his way back (open) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finding his way back (open) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finding his way back (open) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Tessa had wandered off towards the meadow for a while, Isis prancing around her as she headed for the Moonlight Meadow. As far as she knew, this place was one of the neutral areas between the packs, so she didn't feel bad about going here. It was nice to take a break from the pack, plus, she had been patrolling the borders and had felt the sudden urge to see the meadow again. She picked up her pace slightly as she neared the meadow, but a sudden howl echoed around her, making her stop mid-step and glance down at Isis, who had scrambled over and ducked under her belly. The caracal was growing slowly, but she was still fairly small and had a lot to learn. Tessa loved her like she was her own child, and they were inseparable lately. But as Tenke's howl ended, soon to be added to with another, she made her way to the meadow, smiling as she spotted the male's form.

"KiRae!"

She called out, running up to the male and wagging her tail, though retaining her dominant alpha female posture she had gotten so used to lately. She hadn't seen the male in a long time, and she was amazed to actually see him again. Where had he gone? She hadn't expected him to ever come back, but here he was. She smiled, coming to a stop and sitting down a few feet from him.

"Where have you been?? Sib and I lead our own pack now!"

She said, as if that could catch him up on everything he had missed since he had disappeared. She hadn't really spent too much time conversing with this male when they had been in Silverlight together, but she did miss him, and she was honestly glad that he had returned. Maybe he'd even like to join Zakruta, she'd at least offer.

Last edited by Buck on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:13 am

KiRae lifted his head again as he heard the grass move; not from the wind this time. As his head turned to face the approaching wolves, a smile spread across his muzzle. He sat up, his tail wagging slowly as he scented the air. Only then did the young wolf get excited about the approaching female. He came to fully stand infront of her. "Tessa! Is that you?" He said and came forward, giving a quick scent towards the female as she sat down.

He nodded slightly as she spoke, He let her finish before he replied to her questions. "I'm glad that you and Sib are doing well." He said, flicking his ears sideways, "And...I've just needed time. I-I don't do well...around chaos." He said, his smile slightly fading from his muzzle as he began his explination.

"After the burial, I left the dens, just to clear my head. And I guess things....The pack split up faster than I thought." He paused and lowered his head. "I hadn't told anyone where I was going, so if anyone did want me in a different pack they weren't able to find me. A bit of a mistake on my part." He finished and lay his tail still on the ground.

KiRae looking down under the wolfess, seeing the caracal, his head cocked to the side slighty. his tail flicking again, the tip tapping the ground ever few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finding his way back (open) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finding his way back (open) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finding his way back (open) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Tessa smiled as KiRae spoke, her tail wagging lightly as she sat down, feeling Isis nuzzle herself between her front paws and against her chest. When she spotted KiRae's gaze at Isis, she smiled, licking the young feline on the top of the head before looking back up at the male in front of her. "This is Isis. Sib and I took her in, found her near the dens." She said softly, curling her tail around her paws as she tilted her head slightly. "You know, Cas and Laek joined our pack as well. You're more than welcome to join us too." She offered, smiling at him. It would be nice to have KiRae in their pack, plus, with only two males right now, Sib and Cas could definitely use the help.

She couldn't judge him for leaving, she was just glad that he had come back. She knew that he and Cas had sort of hit it off, and she knew that he'd be glad to see KiRae. She wasn't sure what the other packs thought, but she wasn't about to give them the chance to recruit KiRae before she did. She was just glad that she'd found him first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 pm

The wolf continued to look at the feline as Tessa introduced her. At first he thought it was weird that a feline would be with a pack of wolves. But he just smiled at Isis and flicked his tail slightly in a sort of wave. He looked up as he heard that Caz had joined their pack as well. Yet the next part of her sentance caught his attention much more quickly.

KiRae took a moment as though looking like he was deciding wiether or not to join the pack, even though he had already decided. "So its just you tow couples?" He asked and flicked ears out again. He stood up and slowly walked over to Tess, moving so they were about a foot apart. "Ok, I'd love to join your pack. He said with a broad smile, his ears pointed straight up as he answered her invitation.

He was glad that he had found, or rather be found my someone who he knew and rather enjoyed being with. And the pack, though small in size, did contain wolves he knew, so it'd be easier for him to adapt than he might've with the larger pack. Moreover, he couldn't wait until he saw Caz again, his tail flicking constantly in excitement..
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Tessa smiled as he spoke, shaking her head as he asked about it just being the two couples in the pack. "Rayne joined as well, and she's given birth to four beautiful pups." She said, smiling as she thought about the pack healer. She'd been through a lot lately, and she was glad the white female was happy, given the circumstances. But when he accepted her offer to join the pack, she smiled, wagging her tail and getting to her feet. "Would you like to see the dens?" She asked, glancing back the way she had come. She was hoping Sib was up by now, but she couldn't be sure. She knew Cas was usually up early, maybe he was patrolling again. There was a chance they'd run into him on the way back. Maybe.

(sorry it's short >.< )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:09 am

The wolf smiled and nodded, his tail waving slightly behind his body as he stood up along with Tessa. "That's good." he said with a broad smile, glimpsing over at the direction that the wolfess was looking at. "I'd love to," The silver wolf added and looked over, trying to find any signs of the dens from this range. Though he knew it wouldn't be that easy to find, esspecialy if there were new borns in the pack. As he followed beside Tessa, smilng as Isis remained close to wolfess. "So hows...everyone been with the seperation?" He asked, giving a slight whine as he didn't mean to potentially reopen old wounds.

(Lol, Its ok :3)
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 am

Finding his way back (open) TessaTablePic_zps083594f3 Tessa smiled as he said he'd like to see the dens. Good, she wasn't sure if he'd be able to find them on his own. They had, after all, done a very good job of hiding them out in the open plains in order to protect Rayne's offspring. But they weren't too far away, and the alpha female smiled, watching Isis run ahead and tumble around in the tall grass after a butterfly as they came to a stop just beside her own den. "Well, it's been difficult around here lately. Especially for Sib. He hasn't really taken kindly to being an alpha." She said, her ears flicking backwards at the sensitive subject. There was a lot going on between her and her mate right now, and it was a sore spot for her at the moment.

"I'm sure Cas will be along here any minute. He went out on a patrol. I need to go find Sib. I'll be back later. There's food over there in the storage den if you're hungry. Welcome to the pack, KiRae." She said, smiling and then turning to head off towards where she assumed Sib had gone. She needed to talk to him. Plus, she needed to tell him that she had accepted KiRae into the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:06 pm

(Well, That's neat :3 Definatly help who's part it is when you're playing a pack X3)

KiRae frowned as he looked at Tessa, seeing the uncomfort that he'd cause. "So-sorry. I didn't mean to..." He said, cutting himself off as she turned to him. His ears remained flat against his head as she informed him of what was going to happen, atleast what she was going to be doing.

He smiled softly and nodded as he watched her run off, he looked around the dens. It was small, but comfortable. He first looked around, getting a feel for the land; then he walked over to the storage den. After looking around at the wolves' storage, he finally picking out a small rabbit, something to tide his hunger for now. He took it in his maw and walked out, finding a place to lay down near the outer edge of the dens and began eating. He let out a low growl of pleasure, the food tasting so good after his time of 'fasting.'
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:10 pm

((since Sib and I split him and Tessa up...I'm going to fast forwards a bit cuz Tess ended up getting herself injured and will be in the healer's den now))

Finding his way back (open) CasanovaTablePic_zps23c0c3a8 Tessa was now staying in the healer's den, and the self-proclaimed warrior now approached the healer's den, sticking his head inside to check on his alpha. She was sleeping, and he left a hare next to her and then exited once more, looking around the den area. He had heard that KiRae had joined Zakruta, and he smiled as he spotted his friend, walking over and sitting down beside him.

"Long time, no see, KiRae! I'm glad to see you again. How've you been?"

He asked, glad that there was another male, and even more glad that it was KiRae. He needed a friend in this pack, well, a friend that wasn't emotionally tormented right now. Tessa was injured, leading the pack alone, and still upset over her split with Sib, Rayne had pups to take care of, and now Tess, and Laek was busy hunting to keep the pack going. Not to mention that he himself was constantly hunting and patrolling to keep the little misfit pack safe. There was a lot to do, and having KiRae around would help a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 pm

The silver wolf had finished his meal and laid down for a short nap. His tail tapped the ground as he listened to everything that went on. At first he thought that the other wolves would've gotten upset about him just laying there while the pack leaders were breaking apart. As he heard the all too familiar voice of Cas aprroach, he lifted his head with a wide smile.

Hey Cas, Long time. I've been....alright. Just been...wandering." he said with a slight bow of his head and with his ears flat. "What about yourself? Been busy?" He said and cocked his head to the side as he asked the older male. He'd missed Cas most of all if he had to decide. The pair had been close since they'd met, almost as if they'd been brothers. Atleast that's what KiRae thought about it.

He couldn't wait to start working with a pack again, after he'd been first brought into the originally large pack, He'd felt a bond between other wolves and himself. And now that he was, once again, welcomed into a pack, he felt he would do much better than he did the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding his way back (open)   Finding his way back (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding his way back (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: