Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!
 
CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer


Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit


Share | 
 

 Your Move.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silacea

avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 106
Join date : 2013-05-27
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:42 am

The lone female tread cautiously among the grass. The wolf could feel the wind whistling through the many rips in her left ear, and everything was at peace. Dawn was approaching swiftly as the massive Grey Wolf slinked through the many rocks of the mountain. She could see a clearing ahead. A massive flatland of beautiful grasses, and as they were graced by the light a strangely familiar scent filled her nose.

" Do I really want to do this, do I really want to go into another pack? One who may betray me, berate me, or do me wrong?"

Numb and blind, not by a disability, but of past pain, she almost couldnt continue. But she knew she had a self imposed quest to complete. Silacea could remember every detail, every scar she had experinced at the hands of that male...with the exception of possibly the most important detail...how she escaped.

She was coming to this pack to search for spirits that may help her find out how. She came up to the clearing and sat on the edge of the packs boarders. The huge beautiful beast was leaving her self completely in the hands of fate. She was, and would most likely remain, a simple pawn. A simple, disposable pawn.
"Your move." She dimly announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 50
Join date : 2013-03-13
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 pm

With larger packlands and such a small pack, Luther, the alpha of Kachle, was a bit desperate for members at the time being. He had been lurking around the borders of his pack every day, waiting for lone wolves to approach and then grilling them about their abilities and skills. Their pack needed warriors and hunters, and though their membership was small, they were still a powerful pack. Not to mention nasty. Luther was quite a powerful wolf himself, and likely the most violent and aggressive of the bunch. Then again, he was the alpha. It wasn't long before he noticed a stranger's scent at the borders, and he turned slightly, spotting the female wolf sitting there and coming to a stop with a snarl.

"Who are you, and what is your purpose at Kachle's borders?"

He asked, his voice harsh and his posture dominant and authoritative. He was in charge here, and he wasn't going to let her overlook that. He waited for a few moments in order to give her a chance to respond while he looked over her form. She was strong, at least it looked like she was, but he had no idea what her abilities were. He'd get to those questions in a bit. First, he wanted to know what she was doing here and why.


Last edited by Luther on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silacea

avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 106
Join date : 2013-05-27
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:46 pm

The second Silacea saw Luther, and heard the authority of his voice, she immediately felled to the ground and rolled on her belly. She lowered her eyes from his face to avoid appearing dominate. Her ears were pinned to her head out of fear. A male...an Alpha male...just what Silacea had been dreading. She planned her words carefully. She had to say the right things. She had to put words into her mouth soon to not appear disrespectful. Think...think...think she said to herself in her head.
"I am Silacea. I come from the west. I mean no harm to these lands or anything in them." She had a light and submissive tone.
She gave as much thought as about two seconds would allow and hoped that she was making the right move in this game of fate. She allowed the words to steadily drip from her mouth like honey.
"And I come to find a place to belong."
Belong? Belong wasn't a word that Silacea was exactly familiar with. Even though she was looking at Luther's paws, she could almost feel him tense. Or maybe it was simply he imagination. An imagination that wanted her to see things in a warped way. Or maybe he did, and she wasnt crazy. She didn't want him to snap at her, as she was use to seeing, so she pressed her face in the ground harder. ' Don't show fear, don't show fear. Please Silacea...don't show your weakness!' She screamed in her head over and over. She could once again hear the laughter. The same she heard when she lost a great deal of her ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 50
Join date : 2013-03-13
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 pm

The female basically dropped and rolled over the minute he snarled, obviously submissive and used to being so. He frowned slightly, wishing to see at least a little more strength in a potential future Kachle member. But when she spoke, he slowly sat, his posture still dominant, but the growl no longer present. Instead, he sat quietly, observing her carefully before finally opening his mouth to speak. She was large, and from her scars, at least had some experience with violence in the past, yet her overly submissive behavior made him skeptical about her abilities.

"What abilities and skills would you bring Kachle, should you be allowed to join?"

He asked, his voice deep and powerful, as well as naturally booming and loud. There was no mistaking that he was the dominant wolf of the territory, and it was second nature for him to constantly remind those around him of that, even if simply by his posture and tone. There was an unusual patience in his voice today, and as he watched the submissive female, he began to think of where she would best fit into the pack. Almost instantly, the thought of Omega presented itself. She was submissive, and did not seem confident at all, which meant that Omega would be the perfect place for her. But he would wait to see what she said to his question before making a final decision on the matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silacea

avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 106
Join date : 2013-05-27
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Silacea held her breath as she thought of things she could say. She didn't like saying positive things about herself. She didn't look at the positive aspects of herself that often. But she had to make an exception. Just this once.
"I know I appear as if I should be a good warrior. And I'll admit...I used to be skilled...but...never again shall I wish to be in a battle unless I am absolutely needed. I was a prisoner at my old pack for a long time, so my hunting skills are rusty...but one thing I might pride myself with is...if I may say...my intellegence of how packs work. Being a prisoner and having no res
ponsinilities gave me the chance to....see how a pack really functions..."
She said a little more calm, but still in a tight submissive stance. 'He hasn't attacked me yet...he must be having a good day' she thought to herself. Her blue eyes were filled with her past pain as she looked slightly upward from Luther's paws. She was staring around the middle of his leg as she quickly looked back down.
"I also learned that those who submit don't get hurt quite as badly as those asbo dont." Her half gone ear twitched slightly. She could remember last time she didn't submit. When she wouldnt bow. That was when she was brok
en.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 50
Join date : 2013-03-13
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:29 pm

The Alpha listened quietly to her words, not exactly satisfied with them, but letting her get by with them for the time being. When she finally finished speaking, he sighed softly, making up his mind. He could not make her a hunter, nor could he make her a warrior, but she was obviously intent on joining the pack. He couldn't exactly turn down the slight boost in numbers, so he nodded slightly and pushed himself to his feet before moving forward so that he was standing only inches from her, looking down at her with a soft growl to make sure she knew her place.

"You may join Kachle as an Omega for the time being."

He said, not leaving the decision up for discussion or argument. His words were final, and he wasn't about to stick around and wait for her to argue with him. He stood over her for a few more moments before snorting softly and turning his back to her. Then he proceeded to walk back into Kachle lands, leaving it up to her whether she wanted to follow him or not. He would continue his patrol, then head back to the dens around sunset. She could do what she wanted within the packlands now, either explore or go make her den withing the Eroded Caves. To him, though, it didn't matter, he simply wanted to finish his patrol and return to camp later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silacea

avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 106
Join date : 2013-05-27
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm

The red female winced at his growl. But somthing was...odd about this male. He hadn't hurt her. He hadn't been cruel...he had been dominate and nothing more. She smiled softly. In comparison to the males she had known for so long...he was nice. He was thoughtful, and very kind, not in tone, but in words and the over all treatment he gave her.
"Thank you for giving me a place in your pack."
He had given her a place. While not ideal, it was a place. He made her feel...safe. She watched him leave her for a moment, but all Silacea could think was 'don't go!' She crawled behind him, keeping a respectful distance.
She was still...afraid of him. She just wasn't to scared to be curious. And that was exactly what she was. She was curious. The tips of her ears twitched with glee, but the ear as a whole remained glued back. The female lumbered on her paws as she felt the rocky earth graze her underbelly. She wondered if she even should be following. Half of her was waiting for him to turn around and pounce, but her other half wanted to keep on walking behind him.
Silacea didn't know what it was about this Alpha...but sje wanted to follow him. She wanted to be near him...she almost wanted to...protect him. As crazy as it sounded to herself. She wanted to know him well. She wanted to be somthing he could rely on. She wanted him to be satisfied with her. Somthing she could tell he wasn't.
She knew her affections had to be kept a strict secret. She knew that this may make him reject her from her new pack..no..her new home completely.
" Perhaps I have made the right move...." She said quietly hoping that he wouldnt hear her the.moment the sentance left her lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luther

avatar

Posts : 20
Points : 50
Join date : 2013-03-13
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:59 pm

((In order to avoid making the acceptance threads long and such, you can go ahead and change your profile to say her position and pack and I'll add her to the Kachle group. I'm going to go ahead and end the thread here, just because we'd like to keep the border threads short if possible. You are more than welcome to post within the packlands as a member now, though ^.^ Welcome to Kachle!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silacea

avatar

Posts : 38
Points : 106
Join date : 2013-05-27
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am

(( Okay, thank you! :3))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your Move.   

Back to top Go down
 
Your Move.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Kachle Packlands :: Border Lands-
Jump to: