Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Scars Remain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silacea

Silacea

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Omegax[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 am

Silacea silently went under the waterfall, feeling the cool drip of every drop grace her sore pelt. She was the new Omega to the pack. But this didn't phase her. She soaked herself and smiled. The water felt nice and clean among the hundreds of things that made her feel dirty and unclean. These hundreds of imperfections were her scars. You could see them quite well when her pelt was wet, so she never really wanted anyone to see her wet.
She nervously shifted her weight from one paw to another, she loved water but hated to be wet. She used to be loved by every male in her pack for her beauty...but now that she had all of these imperfections, she could tell she wasnt beautiful anymore. She tossed her head to the side, swearing she could hear somthing or someone.
" It is not my place to tell you what to do...but just as a caution, you may not want to see me right now." She said in her usual calm and submissive tone. She dropped into a submissive position and looked down, she could still see slightly out of the corner of her eye. She thought she saw a shape, but wast completely sure if it was a wolf or somthing else.

Last edited by Silacea on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luther

Luther

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 am

She'd followed him after he'd accepted her, and though he knew that she was behind him, the alpha male had ignored her for the rest of his patrol. He'd even gone back to the camp with her crawling submissively after him every step of the way. Now he found himself heading to the waterfall, not exactly sure why, though. But he was alone now, and he'd assumed the omega had found herself a den to curl up in at the camp, and he couldn't help but be slightly more relaxed now that he wasn't being followed by the newest member of the pack. But, as luck would have it, as he approached the falls, he spotted her scarred form in the water.

Her words drew a growl from him, but he managed to swallow it at the mention of how she didn't have the right to tell whoever it was what to do. "That's right, you have no right to be telling others what to do." He said, doing what he wanted regardless and approaching the water anyways. He basically ignored her now, lowering his head for a drink and lapping up the water upstream from her as she stood where she was. When he finished drinking, he sat back, looking down and admiring his reflection in the water silently.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Omegax[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:31 am

"I'm sorry...I meant no harm..." She quietly responded as she started to make her way the the shore and layed on her side, her tail still tucked between her legs. She was still soaking wet, and looked at the ground. " I apologize for following you sir...I realize now I was probably making you feel uncomfortable. And for that I am sorry." She smiled slowly and took a glance at the black males reflection herself.
"I just didn't think anyone would want to see me like this."
And with that she looked away. She had to learn her place around here. She had to be perfect. She had to learn to be a good Omega. She was failing already. She quietly layed her face into the dirt, allowing her once clean fur to become soiled. Her appearance shouldn't matter to her anymore...she wasn't ever going to be pretty again. Her left ear was nearly missing, and the numerous scars that covered her...they just made her feel dirt. She just wanted to dissipate from this world and go into another where all of her wounds could disappear.
She too looked at her own reflection...but she didn't like what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Luther

Luther

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Scars Remain. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:41 am

The black male listened to her, but said nothing for quite some time. He could honestly care less about her self-esteem issues, in fact, they'd just make her that much more compliant to his orders. He could see her look over at his reflection as he sat there quietly, and finally he sighed softly and looked over at her. "What's up with you?" He asked, the words naturally harsh as he spoke to her, finally giving in to the curiosity about her overly-submissive behavior. "Why are you so afraid of everything?" He added, his ears pinned back slightly as the words left his mouth, and instead of looking away, he stared down at her.

He had no idea what her past contained, nor what she thought of herself, but he'd never seen a wolf so grateful for the omega position. Then again, he thought little of female wolves, and if she had appeared more confident and strong then he would have made her a hunter or something not exactly essential to the pack. She was just a female, after all. But he said nothing about this, and instead waited for her response to his words.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:54 am

Silacea was shocked. She didn't really know what to say when he asked her what was up with her. She would like to think that Luther cared for her. But, she knew this was probably far from the truth.
" I was once the daughter of a beta male. He was a great warrior, and i suppose I followed closely in his footsteps... One day about three seasons ago I was fighting by his side...and our pack was winning. So the alpha called back about half of the pack, and left only the warriors. I knew we weren't going to win this fight. But I was going to do whatever my Alpha told me to do.... We all fought bravely and tried our best to bring home victory for my pack...for my alpha...for my father. But we lost. Some fled, others were slaughtered...and the unlucky were taken as prisoners. We were abused every day by males, mostly the alpha male. You make one wrong move, you submit a second to late, or you just breathe in the wrong direction and you would be beaten. While they beat us...they would always laugh...that is why Im broken. But.maybe being broken is a good thing...because since I am this way...I can be anything you want me to be." She sighed slightly. It was nice to get this off of her chest, but she hoped he wouldnt comment in that last bit...not now.
Back to top Go down
Luther

Luther

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Ah, so, she had a sob story for him. The male sat silently as she spoke, glancing over at her as she finished. "You can't be anything but broken until you learn to be a real wolf." He said, for once letting his position as alpha go and dropping his dominant posture. He sat relaxed now, shaking his head slowly. "Your lack of confidence in yourself is keeping you from picking up the broken pieces of yourself. You'll never amount to anything until you change that." He said, flicking his ear in annoyance as a fly landed on the tip. It didn't take him long to let his eyes fall back on the water in front of them before he stood and stretched, arching his back and yawning before standing to his full height and looking over at her.

"Come with me, we're going hunting." He said, leaving no room for argument as he turned and walked away, obviously expecting her to follow. The pack wasn't exactly low on food at the moment, but they could always bring back a small deer or something for the pack. Plus, it would be good for her, and exercise for him. It didn't take him long to find a slightly faded trail that belonged to a small herd, and he began to follow it slowly, making sure she was keeping up with the occasional glance back to make sure she was following. Soon, however, he caught up with the herd and came to a stop, crouching in the bushes to observe the herd carefully. "Pick a target." He said softly, looking over at the female as he kept himself expertly hidden.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Silacea could feel her pelt bristle as he was letting her take control. She thought carefully about her target as she shook her head. 'I know that two wolves alone can't bring down a buck...unless its old and can't run fast...and their arnt any of those around here. .' Then she saw it. It was an old doe. The bucks wouldn't protect her, for she couldnt bear fawn this year. She had a slight limp. Possibly from her age. Her meat would be tough, but their was plenty and it would be an easy kill to make with Luther's help.
" The old doe skirting the western flank would be easy enough." She responded as she crouched down. Her tail still remained between her legs, but is was placed their much more loosely than it had been once before. She could feel the anticipation of the hunt begining to make the tip wag between her legs. A soft smile gleamed from her face. This was going to be exciting...she said softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Luther

Luther

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Luther had picked out the old doe immediately, but he nodded mutely as the female picked it out eventually herself. When she explained herself, he turned towards her and finally opened his mouth to speak softly. "I'm going to move to a better position, and when I give you the signal, I need you to separate her from the rest of he herd and chase her my way. Then I'll take her down." He said, going over the most simple of pair hunting strategies for her. He didn't know if she was any good at hunting, but all she had to do was run and scare an old doe.

Couldn't be too hard, right? He waited silently for his words to sink in before he turned, disappearing into the trees and finding a spot on the opposite side of the herd where she could easily send the doe in his direction. Carefully he waited for her to make eye contact with him and then nodded, signaling that it was up to her to start the hunt and that he was ready whenever she was. Now it was time to find out what she was really made of.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:04 pm

The grey wolf nodded back and narrowed her eyes and took a step toward the old doe. She quickly ran between the doe and the herd. But this doe had plenty of fight left in her. The doe attempted to side step Silacea, but the female just couldn't let that do. She grinned as she felt the dirt under her paws, and the wind in her fur. She ran closely to the back of the doe, she knew this was a dangerous move, but she had to be willing to risk it to complete the hunt. But as she continued to go, she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. 'That beast kicked me!' "Damn it!" She shouted as she snaraled ferociously. 'You are going to get it dumb deer!' She screamed in her head. Silacea wasn't one to throw her weight around...bit that deer had just crossed the line.
She ran even closer behind the doe and bit the foul beast on the leg. She could feel the bone crunch in her mouth. ' That wasn't the plan...forgive me Luther...' She thought. The doe fell over, its front right leg shattered, and Silaceas fur pricked up as she backed away from the deer and dropped once more to the ground.
" I'm sorry Luther...." She grit her teeth. She couldn't even follow a simple plan...what kind of wolf was she? As the large wolf watched the deer writhing in the ground from the corner of her eye, she sighed. " I'm sorry I couldn't follow a one of the most simple hunting plans that you could have devised." She carried her words with a sort of weakness that only an Omega could muster.
Back to top Go down
Luther

Luther

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm

He watched the Omega take off and he carefully analyzed her behaviors and abilities. However, it didn't take long for everything to fall apart. She gave the animal the opportunity, and the deer took it, kicking her and the black male sighed heavily. She did exactly what he expected her to do, which wasn't what she should have done. She let her anger take over for her, and she lashed out at the animal, forcing him to leap from the bushes and into the midst of things as the animal fell to the ground with an injured leg. He moved past the female wolf as she apologized to him, ignoring her completely as he moved in on the deer, lunging forward and lashing out at it's throat to finish it off.

Then he turned back to the female wolf with a growl. "NEVER let your anger control you in a hunt or in a battle." He snarled, snapping his jaws at her and biting into her shoulder, though not hard enough to draw blood, just hard enough to sting. Then he turned away from her again, a soft growl still rumbling in his throat as he moved back to the now deceased deer. It wasn't too large, but he expertly split it into two un-even halves, taking the larger one into his mouth. Then he proceeded to drag it back towards camp, expecting her to do the same with the smaller half.

Last edited by Luther on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:18 pm

(((Oh, no problem! We all have a real life, right?)))
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 pm

The grey wolf nodded silently as Luther was scolding her. He was correct. He had every right to be angry with her. As he drew near to her, she pressed herself further into the ground. She avoided his eyes, thinking he was about to full out attack her, as she had become accustom to. Her eyes narrowed in a confused manner as he bit her in the shoulder. She didnt even wince, as she was braced for somthng much worse. Sure, it stung, but it was nothing like what she thought she shouldve gotten. But, she didnt dare move a single untill the male was turned around. Then, she carefully picked up the other half of the deer, and dragged it in her usual submissive posture. It would have been much easier had she not have been to afraid to stand.
'What right do I have to stand?' She contemplated the benifits over the risks silently in her head, but came to the resolve that it would be safer to stay submissive. Sure, she messed up back their, but she didn't want to REALLY mess up and disrespect her Alpha. Her eyes stayed glued to the ground, incase he were to look back. But all she did was walk right into a rock. What a smart wolf I am! She hissed in her mind. Weak, stupid, and now clumsy too? When would she just start being a normal wolf and get somthing right for once. She attempted to grit her teeth, but in the process punctured the dead deers hide. Her head hung low. she figured Luther wouldn't like the holes when he saw them...why? She didnt exactly know herself...but she just thought he wouldn't. She took one last look at the waterfall, then didn't turn back.
Back to top Go down
Luther

Luther

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:44 pm

((Are you alright with saying this thread is done/closed? It hurts to type because of this cat bite and I'm trying to narrow down how many threads I'm in. Plus I've got a plot that I want to get moving with Luther as well.))
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:48 pm

((Yes, of course it is! I hope you get better soon!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scars Remain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scars Remain.   Scars Remain. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars Remain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Kachle Packlands :: The Mountains :: Mystic Waterfall-
Jump to: