Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Computer problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pravin

Pravin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Computer problems Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Computer problems Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Computer problems Empty
PostSubject: Computer problems   Computer problems EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey guys, my computer has been crapping up a bit lately. While I'm getting it fixed, I won't be able to post. I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down

Computer problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Absences-
Jump to: