Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Share | 

Was It Worth All That?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Chaos was relieved when Molly helped her. She growled at the stinging pain, but stopped when Molly flinched. Finally her wounds were clean and dressed, and she looked up at Coven's voice. When molly flinched and backed up slightly, she shook her head. "It's alright Molly, he's the newest member of the pack. We got into a fight." She said, her ears pinning back as she watched Coven. She stopped talking when Molly relaxed.

"Oh, alright. Yes, I'm Molly." She said, taking note of the fact that this male had less severe injuries than Chaos did. She carefully approached him, walking around him in a circle while assessing his wounds. "Alright, come over by the water so I can get those cleaned before they get infected." She said, getting right to work. She cleaned his wounds and dressed them like Chaos's, and then stepped back to look at both wolves. "Ok, no fighting you two. Your injuries will only get worse. Understand?" She said, nodding as Chaos nodded in agreement and then she looked over at Coven, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Coven stayed quiet and obeyed the healer, sitting by the water while Molly cleaned him up and saw to his wounds. His interest in this new wolf was a great distraction from Chaos's presence, which he still wasn't too fond of a the moment. If she didn't stop glaring at him like that he was going to claw her eyes out. But fortunately, Molly's help was keeping his focus elsewhere...he'd deal with the Chaos issue hopefully a long time from now.

Refraining from rolling his eyes at being spoken to like a pup (even though it was probably in a healer's nature to talk like that, there had already been enough of it today), Coven nodded. As long as Chaos agreed, he would, too.

Tilting his head a little and laying an ear sideways questioningly, the wolf asked Molly, "Would you tell me where the dens are? I have no clue where anything is yet, and I think that'd be a pretty good place to stop by first."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Chaos rolled her eyes as Coven spoke of not knowing where the dens where. She slowly rose, heading off to the Head Warrior's den to explore it and get used to residing within it. She laid down inside of it, sighing and relaxing finally. She needed rest, but she was also hungry. So she rose several minutes later, walking slowly to the storage den and snatching a small meal before carrying it back to her den and devouring it and falling asleep.

Molly watched Chaos leave, but her attention soon returned to Coven in order to answer his question. "Follow me. I'll show you where the dens are. What rank are you?" She asked, wondering which den she should take him to. She got to her feet, watching Coven to see what he would do. She was still nervous around him, since his wounds showed that he was a fighter, and his size made him tower over her smaller size. There was something about him that scared her, but she did a good job of hiding it. Although she wondered how Inferno would react to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Coven narrowed his eyes at Chaos's retreating form before turning his attention back to Molly. He got up and began following Molly. "I'm a warrior," he answered, looking down at her and wondering why she needed to know. The wolf was getting used to just going with the flow here. It was all so different from his former home, and even from the packs he'd considered joining, that all expectations about this place might as well be dropped right now.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Molly smiled as he sounded confused. She started to walk towards the warrior's den, turning her head slightly to talk as she did so. "There is a specific den for each rank. You don't have to stay there, but it's restricted to warriors only, with the exception of Blitz and Inferno, the alpha and beta, of course." She said, walking towards the warrior den that was now only a little ways away. "There it is. You are the only warrior right now, so you have it all to yourself." She said, not knowing that Chaos was now Head Warrior. But the Head Warrior had their own den, anyways. She walk slowly, blinking up at the sky as it started to drizzle. She sighed, pinning her ears back and blinking as heavier raindrops hit her face and soaked her fur, making it stick to her body, which now became visible as small and much too thin. She was growing dizzy as well, and she stumbled slightly, nearly falling over as she fought to hold onto consciousness while she walked. Although she had eaten since Inferno had brought her back to the dens, she was still severely malnurished, and it was quite obvious at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Grateful for the refuge of the den, Coven walked in and turned to look at Molly. Pricking his ears as he took her in, the wolf asked seriously, "You can come in for just a little while, right? I really think you should." The black wolf didn't actually care if she couldn't come in, because she was going to fall over anyway, so it might as well be in here and not out there. He walked out and nudged her in with his shoulder, standing alongside her in case she actually did fall over.
What condition these wolves were in! He almost, almost, regretting the fight with Chaos, as it seemed this pack couldn't afford any more injured members.
"I thought you were a healer, how can you be so sick yourself?" If there was a shortage of food here right now, he was gone. And these guys probably should be gone, too.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Molly blinked at him as he asked her to go inside. She could barely see him through the heavy rain that now fell, and she flinched at the nudge, nearly collapsing as the ground grew slick and wet. She let him direct her inside, knowing that her den was too far away to make it to in this weather. Plus, Inferno and Laek were still inside of it. Laek would most likely be sleeping, so she wasn't sure if Inferno was still there, but she didn't care. As she entered the den, she was finally out of the rain, and she let herself slowly sink down to the ground, realizing he was asking her questions. "What?" She asked, not sure what he had been saying a few moments before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:36 pm

"Nevermind," he said, sitting down and frowning at the much too thin body. Even he didn't look like that, not even close. Sitting there silently for a moment, just watching the rain, Coven couldn't help but relish his own feeling of relief. For the first time in a long time, years, his wounds were being cared for, there were wolves on his side - even if they didn't like him all too well - and he had his own place to sleep, relax even. It was almost incomprehensible.

The black wolf lay down, stretched out, and looked at Molly, making sure he had eye contact this time before asking seriously, "So is it food you need, or sleep, or both?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Molly was confused when he said nevermind, but she let her head lower to rest on her paws as she laid there inside the warrior's den. When he spoke again, she jumped slightly in surprise. When she figured out what he was asking, she sighed softly, letting her head lay back down and rest as she responded. "Before Blitz came to Silverlight, the land was dying. The spirits are the beings that keep this place alive and thriving, and they were disappearing, along with the prey. The last spirit told Blitz that it was his job to bring the land back to life. That's when the rest of us slowly began to arrive. I was one of the first, well, Chaos and I were. We weren't together, Chaos came before me, but we were very close in arrival. She was just as difficult with Blitz as I imagine she was with you." She said, pausing to take a few breaths as she blinked up at him.

"There's a reason that she only listens to him. He nearly killed her, and it was obvious that he didn't like doing it, either. But you have seen how she is, she just wouldn't give up. I was caring for her for weeks, which was why Blitz let her stay in the pack. He couldn't make her leave in her condition, so he let her stay. She's been Omega ever since." She said, still not knowing that Blitz had moved her up to the Head Warrior position. But soon she continued, explaining her situation now. "After Chaos healed, we split up to explore the territory more. I got lost, since Silverlight is so big, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find the pack. The separation of the pack created an even faster decline in the health of the lands, and the prey all but disappeared. I'm a terrible hunter, so no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't catch anything. That's why I got so sick. A few weeks ago, Blitz really stepped up, along with Inferno, and they brought the pack together, which in turn brought the spirits back to Silverlight, along with the prey. But unfortunately, my malnurished condition isn't so easy to get rid of. It's a slow process, and with all of these injured wolves returning to the dens, I haven't had any time to take care of myself." She said, closing her eyes as she stopped talking, realizing that she could take care of others, but she was barely strong enough to care for her own physical needs. It was obvious that all the talking was exhausting to her, but he needed to know the pack history in order to be a strong member. The pack was incredibly important to her, more so than her health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 pm

The wolf listened intently with an inclined head and perked ears. Every word of Molly's story was surprising. The spirits were something he'd really look into later...perhaps someday when Blitz wasn't so...stressed? or angry. Whatever.

There was a lot Coven wanted to say and ask right now, especially now knowing that Molly had been here for so long, but her speech was slightly slurred, most definitely drowsy, and he figured he'd have to wait. "If you guys have a stockpile somewhere around here, I could run out and grab you something. Looks like you need it," he couldn't help adding.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Molly was barely holding onto consciousness when he spoke once more. She blinked up at him, and nodded slightly. "There's a storage den near Blitz's den. Its near the center of the den circle." She said softly, sighing as she finished speaking and gave into the fact that she needed his help. She hated being cared for, but even she had to admit that she was in pretty bad shape. She wasn't sure if she could stay awake until he returned, but she hoped she could. In order to reach the storage den, he would have to pass the head warrior's den, then the head hunter's den, then the hunter's den, and finally the healer's den. The storage den was right between the healer's den and Blitz's den. "Oh, be careful for Inferno. He's the beta and can be a bit difficult. He'll be in my den, the healer's den, right beside the storage den with Laek." She said, lifting her head slightly as she warned him. She probably wouldn't have warned him if she hadn't been so angry with Inferno, but for some reason she felt it necessary at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Without another second's hesitation, Coven got up and moved out into the rain in search of the storage den. Usually he would have let Molly be and just enjoyed his time with nothing to do (those few moments had been heaven), but her case looked so dire and she was his pack member now. As well as the fact that Blitz would not be happy with him, probably either. A second strike was not what the wolf wanted right now.

Following Molly's instructions and the strong scent, even through the rain, Coven found the storage den. He grabbed a rabbit and turned to leave, but found his way blocked.

"Who are you?" demanded Inferno in a low growl, sizing the black stranger up from where he stood in the den's entrance.

With a sigh, Coven dropped the rabbit and tilted his head, looking over the other wolf for a long moment. This must be Inferno, the beta, apparently. That wasn't a rank Coven was willing to cross, even if he weren't worried about making a good...or at least, not horrendous...first impression. "I'm Coven. I'm a new warrior for the pack, and I'm on a retrieval mission for the healer right now," he said, picking up the rabbit and edging forward.

Inferno had already taken in the scents of Blitz, Molly, and Chaos on him, so he believed it. The copper wolf backed up to let the other male pass, and watched him warily as the black wolf trotted out and off into the rain non-nonchalantly. Inferno hesitated for a moment, contemplating following, but the thought of Molly's presence kept him off. He'd be watching this new wolf closely, though. Already, Inferno didn't like him much, but whether it was because he was another male, closely matched in size and probably strength, or whether it was because of that cocky, almost violent gaze, he didn't know. Slowly, Inferno made his way back to the healer's den, watching the black wolf go the entire time.

Coven made it back and dropped the rabbit inside before shaking of the rain and spreading out on the ground again. He was pretty sure Molly was done talking, so he did, mostly to himself. "I met Inferno just now, I believe. I guess I could see him as being difficult, but for the most part, he just seems kind of strange. Big, though." All the males of the pack whom Coven had met were large, or at least very tall, like in the case of Inferno. All the females had been quite small. No wonder they were feisty and/or timid. "I guess Chaos must be around here somewhere. She's the Head Warrior now, you know," he added looking down at Molly and continuing. "Apparently her defense of the pack made quite an impression on your alpha. Though I hardly think she attacked for the sake of the pack...she just seems really pissed off. All the time."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Molly had dozed off before he returned, and she flinched when there was a rabbit dropped beside her. She yawned softly and slowly lifted her head, looking down at the rabbit before eating it slowly, without fighting. While she ate, he spoke, and she nearly choked when he said Chaos was Head Warrior. She coughed softly, her eyes confused as she looked up at him. Chaos, Head Warrior? "What?" She asked, still letting it sink in. But when she thought about it, when it came to fighting to protect the pack, she could think of no one else that she would rather have fighting on their side. "I guess it makes sense..." She said, mostly to herself as she got used to the idea. She finished eating the rabbit slowly, glancing up at Coven before licking her lips and resting her head back on her paws. "Thank you." She said softly, barely a whisper as she tried to stay awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Coven just shrugged as Molly talked to herself. He didn't really agree, though perhaps it was because he didn't know Chaos well enough and he was still ticked off at her. The wolf knew he was rash, too, like the little female, but things would have worked out better for both of them if she'd just gotten Blitz first. It would probably be a while before he got over that.

"No problem," responded the wolf, looking out into the rain again. Molly was probably going to be out in a moment, and he was highly considering going back for some food himself. Or picking off what was left of Molly's after she feel asleep.

Meanwhile, Inferno had checked on Laek again and found her asleep. She seemed alright for a while, so he went back out again and sniffed around for Chaos. She'd trudged in a while ago, the wolf had heard her, but he wasn't sure where she'd gone.

After checking out her den, the one he had known was hers, Inferno began sticking his head cautiously into every den trying to find her. The wound on Coven and Chaos's strong scent on him had made Inferno instantly suspicious. Finally, there were few dens left. Just to be thorough, Inferno sniffed out the Head Warrior's den. Impossible. Was that really Chaos?
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Molly fell asleep only moments after his reply to her 'thank you', and she slept soundly as the food slowly took effect. Her body was curled up in a little white ball, and her breathing, although shallow, was calm and peaceful as she slept. She wouldn't be waking any time soon, that was for sure. Her fur was still soaked, and it was slowly drying, but it still stuck to her thin frame.

Chaos was relaxing, dozing slightly as she rested in her new den. But the sudden sound and scent of Inferno had her lifting her head slowly. She didn't need to ask who it was, so she remained silent, knowing by the sound of his surprised snort, that he didn't expect to find her here. "Can I help you, Inferno?" She asked, fighting very hard to keep the annoyance out of her tone. She may be Head Warrior now, but Inferno was Beta, and still her superior. She didn't want to piss him or Blitz off right now. She remained laying, not trusting her legs to hold her up right now. Her wounds were dressed and no longer bleeding, but they were obvious and large, something that he would be able to see the moment she came into his view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Inferno was astonished and confused. He walked up and peered in. Yup, definitely Chaos. A bloodied Chaos. Indeed she had fought with Coven, but that was no longer a pressing issue for him. Instead of addressing that, since it was also obvious that Molly already had, the male asked, "I was just wondering...what you're doing here. With detail." She looked quite settled, and Inferno was certain that if she confirmed her new status, he'd believe it. But he'd need a quick story, just for curiosity's sake, since Blitz and the hunting party wouldn't be back for a while.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Chaos lifted her head to watch him, noting how he examined her and seemed to know what happened. "Coven decided to be a smartass, and I taught him a lesson. Oh, also he was in Silverlight territory and disrespectful. He had it coming to him. Blitz made me Head Warrior." She said, looking up at him with what actually looked like a bit of respect. "Since you're Beta." She added, making it clear that Inferno would have been his first choice for Head Warrior if he wasn't beta, not her. She didn't get up, since she refused to let him know how much damage Coven had dished out to her. She hated feeling weak, so she remained laying, looking up at him with her ears flat respectfully to the beta. It seemed like she was actually trying to behave, if not for her sake, then for Blitz's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Inferno's jaw almost dropped at Chaos's response. Was this like a civil conversation? Coming from her? He was not going to spend to long caught up in awe. He'd definitely just enjoy this.

The wolf smiled wryly and nodded. "Yeah, from what I've seen of him, 'smartass' seems to fit pretty well," he commented, looking over his shoulder for a second after the direction the black wolf had gone and narrowing his eyes a bit. "Well," he said, turning back to Chaos, "good job on this promotion. And the bite. And good luck dealing with the new guy; he's all yours." The wolf couldn't help but smile, his first impulse was to grimace, at the thought of those two wolves working together.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Chaos wasn't instinctively welcoming of his presence, but as he was the Beta, and she had to at least be respectful. She laid there quietly as he spoke, her ears pinned down the whole time her eyes on his face. It was obvious he was enjoying the sudden change in her behavior, but she wasn't sure that she liked it. But she had to get used to at least spending some time socializing with the pack, even if she refused to give up her bad temper. "Thank you, Inferno. I wasn't expecting it. But hey, I'm pretty sure I dished out plenty of damage in that fight, myself." She said, knowing that Coven had done much more damage to her than she had to him, and that fact was obvious. She wasn't used to talking to other wolves like this, so she was incredibly uncomfortable, but at least she was trying, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm

No one was expecting her promotion. It made sense that neither had she been expecting it.
Like Chaos, Inferno wasn't quite the talker, either, and this was quite enough conversation for him, especially with Chaos who was obviously still her old, angry self. But her attempt was much appreciated by Inferno regardless.

"Well, now that I know where to find you, I'll keep in touch. It seems like we'll be needing to send out patrols much more often than we have been - we've had two new members in just a few days. For whatever reason, we're getting much more company and need to be wary." Blitz and Inferno had been patrolling individually, but now with this sudden spike in new wolf's accessing the lands, a single wolf out in each area didn't seem wise.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Chaos nodded in agreement as he spoke of more patrols. She stretched slightly, barely able to cover up the wince as it stung. "Once I heal up a bit, I'll take Coven out on a patrol." She said, a slight growl in her voice as she said Coven's name. But he was her responsibility now, so she needed to make sure he was doing what the pack expected him to. She knew there was no way that her wounds would be healed anytime soon, but she would never let that stop her. She didn't say anything more, and when she looked up, it seemed like the rain had stopped. "You should dry off before it gets cold. Molly has enough to take care of without having to cure our Beta of a cold." She said, the words teasing, but the voice her typical agressive and angry tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Inferno nodded at Chaos's plan, and actually glad for the knowledge that she'd be out and working soon, not letting her trouble's get the best of her like some other wolves he knew...As he thought about that, he became even more impressed and almost disturbed at Chaos's civility. Wounded, she should be ready to chew out his intestines.
Looking outside, the wolf nodded again, smiling a bit at Chaos's phrasing. "Yeah, I'll get going. Try to get along with Coven, though, we really need you both," he said, hating that he was probably repeating this and preaching, but it was true.
With that, Inferno left to his own den, shaking off the water and sitting in the opening. A wonderful perk of having this beta den was that there was this great vantage point. When Inferno didn't feel like sleeping - which so often was when everyone else was sleeping - he liked to watch, make sure everyone was alright as far as he could help.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Chaos watched him go, curling up and letting herself relax and fall asleep as she was left alone. She was resting peacefully soon after, regaining her energy for later when she would have to get Coven to accompany her on a patrol. She dreaded it, but it had to be done. Probably Blitz's creative punishment for her.

Molly found herself blinking awake a few hours later, confused at her location. But when she spotted Coven, she realized she was in the warrior's den. She yawned softly, carefully getting to her feet and looking around. She needed to get to her own den, but before that, she needed to check on Chaos's wounds. She was afraid of going into the Head Warrior's den, but she needed to change the dressings and make sure that her wounds didn't get infected. She had the supplies in her own den, so she exited the warrior's den and stopped, surprised to see Inferno surveying the den area. She couldn't help but watch him for a few moments, exhausted and overworked, both of which showed on her face and in her posture. But she needed to care for all three wolves, and since Coven's wounds looked fine, she needed to change Chaos's and then check on Laek. She sighed, walking slowly towards her den. She limped slightly, her gait wavering and unsteady, but she made it. She checked on Laek, then grabbed the herbs and left in the same manner, to check on Chaos. She hesitated at the entrance, fearful of entering a small space with the angry female, but she knew she had to do it. She entered carefully, whining softly to announce her presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Inferno instantly caught the movement of Molly heading out of the warrior's den. Seemed like one wolf taken care of, two more to go. The wolf didn't move, though, and shook out his mostly dried out coat. He wasn't able to keep up his uncaring charade for much longer, though. Molly was still so ill, and watching her walk was almost painful. With a sigh, the male got up and walked over to Chaos's den, just to offer assistance and ease his guilt. Even if she rejected his help, presence, identity as a living being, at least he could say he tried.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Chaos remained sleeping when Molly entered, but as the white female started to change her dressings carefully, she woke in surprise, snarling and snapping at the little healer. Molly yelped and leaped backwards, stumbling and collapsing in a heap near the entrance. She was getting up slowly and trembling when Inferno entered. Chaos ceased her snarling at Molly's yelp, her ears pinned back almost apologetically. "You know not to sneak up on me Molly. Did I hurt you?" She asked, surprising herself that she actually cared if she had injured the healer or not.

Molly trembled as Chaos spoke, finding herself moving a bit closer to Inferno instinctively. But when Chaos spoke, she shook her head. "I'm fine. You just scared the crap out of me, Chaos." She said, taking a deep breath and then a few shaky steps towards the black female. She was careful this time, expertly changing her dressings and forcing herself not to flinch as Chaos growled under her breath because it stung. When she finished, she stepped back, so tired that she nearly passed out on the spot. Then she looked up at Inferno, sighing softly at what she knew she had to do. "Could you help me get back to my den and then take Laek to the pack member's den? I would appreciate it if you could get me something to eat from the storage den as well, I feel like I'm about to pass out." She said, knowing that he would enjoy the fact that she was asking for his help. But that wasn't why she was doing it, no, she was much too tired to do everything herself and she wasn't lying, she didn't even know if she'd make it back to her den without passing out.

((Continued: http://incendio.forumotion.com/t58-combinations#551 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   

Back to top Go down

Was It Worth All That?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2