Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Combinations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Combinations - Page 8 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Combinations - Page 8 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Combinations - Page 8 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Combinations - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 am

She relaxed again as Coven decided to stay, curling back around her and calming her trembling body. "I...it was just a dream...." She said, "...just a dream..." She muttered, mostly as if to convince herself that it wasn't really happening, that the commotion outside the den wasn't really her dream coming true. She was safe, here with Coven, they couldn't hurt her here. When he asked for an explanation, she blinked up at him, her ears pinning back once more. "They were coming for me..." She whimpered, still obviously not completely out of her dream, or at least not completely sure that it wasn't reality.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 am

Off-put by Molly's dazed and worried expression, Coven didn't press the question again, instead licking her forehead once more. "No one is coming for you, Molly," he assured her firmly, pulling back and looking her in the eyes to convey his seriousness. "It was just a dream and you're not in it anymore. Please don't worry..." The black wolf wrapped himself around her again, hugging her into him with his neck across hers, hoping she would come out of this strange pseudo-reality soon.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Combinations - Page 8 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Combinations - Page 8 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Combinations - Page 8 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:48 am

When Coven spoke to her and wrapped himself around her tighter, her trembling ceased and she rested her head on his paws, burying hereslf in his fur. Soon she began to calm down, and she lifted her head, blinking up at him. It was just a dream, she was safe, Coven was here. She sighed softly, resting her head back on his paws and leaning against him. She was safe, they couldn't get her here. Her body leaned into his, her trembling now completely gone. It took her several minutes to speak, but soon she did so quietly. "Please don't leave me..." She said softly, knowing that he had wanted to go out and at least see what was happening outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 am

"I won't," he promised, burrowing his muzzle into her thick fur as if to solidify his statement. Molly most likely was not in the mood to go back to sleep, so the black wolf started rambling to try to distract her thoughts from the dream. "I hate fish...did you know that? I went my whole life without eating it, but then I ended up in an area where there was really nothing else. I got good at fishing, strangely, but it is disgusting. If you've never eaten it, then don't try it. It's not worth it unless you're going to die of starvation."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:07 am

She sighed softly as he promised not to leave her and nuzzled against her. When he spoke again, she lifted her head to look up at him in confusion. What the hell was he talking about? She tilted her head to the side, making a strange face as he continued to speak about fish. By the time he finished, she had completely forgotten about her dream and was laughing softly. "Fish? Really? That's all you could come up with, Coven?" She asked, giggling softly and nuzzling against him. "Thanks for trying, though. And being here." She said softly, licking his cheek gently before looking up at him again. "And I happen to like fish, I'll have you know." She teased, nipping at his nose gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:16 am

The wolf looked down at Molly in surprise, caught off guard by her animated reaction. "Well...yeah. I was pretty sure you were just dying to know," he responded, picking up his confident smile by the end. He waved his tail loosely as Molly licked him, and he returned the gesture before quickly pulling back and making a disgusted face at her. "You /like/ fish?" Was she crazy? He grinned and bit playfully at her ear, commenting into it, "That is sick. You are going to have to learn how to hunt properly this spring so that you'll never be tempted to eat a fish again."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:22 am

Molly smiled as he spoke, giggling at his disgusted face at finding out that she liked fish. When he said she would have to learn how to hunt 'properly', she rolled her eyes and nipped at his chin. "Oh, and I suppose you could teach me?" She said, tilting her head to the side and rolling onto her back to swat at his chin with her paw. She looked up at him and giggled, her tail wagging as she left her dream behind her as if it had never happened. But she had to admit, it would be nice to learn how to hunt, especially since she was so terrible at it. It would help her out a lot to learn, and the pack as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:36 am

Coven grinned crawled over to Molly, placing one paw on either side of her so he could look straight down at her face. Not bothering to pretend to be humble at the moment, he responded with a wide, teasing grin, "Do you even need to ask that? We both know I can." He wagged his tail and licked her nose, continuing, "Seriously, it can't hurt, right?" Him as a teacher was a sketchy idea, but perhaps with their background as friends it would be much easier. "You'll have to promise me that one you learn how to hunt like a pro that you will no longer eat fish, or that you'll never eat it in front of me, ok? That's my price."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:46 am

Molly rolled her eyes at his conceited comment, wagging her tail and laughing softly. "Oh, Sooorrry for doubting your incredible skills, Coven." She teased, nipping at his nose as he looked down at her directly. When he tried to make a deal with her, she laughed softly. "Deal." She said, wagging her tail and swatting at his nose. She couldn't help but smile, though, as he stood over her and teased. "Speaking of hunting," She said softly as her stomach growled, "I could use something to eat right about now." She finished, grinning up at him innocently and swatting at his nose playfully with her paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:25 pm

He snorted and nipped at her nose in return. "Yeah, you better be sorry," he growled playfully, then waving his tail happily at her agreement to the hunting plan.
At the sound of Molly's stomach, Coven stepped off with a quick bat at her ear and nodded, heading off to the door still grinning.

Since he was on a mission outside anyway, the male decided to quickly stop by the alpha's den to see what had happened. He had only caught snippets of the shouting that had occurred, but that was enough to make him curious. Stopping at the threshold to the den, Coven poked his head in a little hesitantly, as it was the alpha's den, and caught sight of the five wolves all huddled together under some extra furs. It was easy to tell that Inferno and the little female he'd never seen before were in bad shape, and so before he asked anything, he left quickly to the storage den and grabbed two pieces of kill. The wolf returned to the alpha's den and dropped the dead animals at his feet as he stood in the entrance. One was for the female, the other was for Molly; Inferno even in this state was doing a hundred times better than either Molly or the new wolfess.

"What happened? Do you need me to do anything?" he asked Blitz in a low voice, shifting his glance between the alpha and the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Molly smiled as he teased her and batted her ear, and she rolled onto her stomach to watch him leave. Her stomach growled hungrily, and her ears pinned back as his form disappeared from her view. Now all she could do was wait. Maybe Coven had stopped by to see what had happened by Blitz's den. But either way, she knew he'd be back, since he hadn't let her down yet. Well, that and she trusted him to come back. After all, he had promised not to leave her. She sighed softly, her back to the entrance as she rested her head on her paws, waiting for Coven to return. Soon she began to hum, a soft, sweet sound that echoed through the den like a little humming bird with each smoothe tone she made. She did have a rather good voice, and even through her humming it was easy to tell. The melody was slow and soothing, and she relaxed as she hummed, enjoying the sound as it bouced off the den walls and came back to her, sounding just as sweet as when it had left her muzzle.

((Continued: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t65-all-together-jenn-roar#829 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combinations   Combinations - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Combinations
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: