Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Share | 

Lost (Sib)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

He sighed as Pravin spoke, he knew the male was only doing his job, so Sib wasn't going to argue the order's he was given, he just wondered if the other's had thought about that. He glanced at Tess, then back at Pravin, he didn't want the male getting in trouble for not doing what he was told, but he knew being away from them would be safer for both him and Tessa.
"Well, if you really have to bring us back I can't argue with that, it's order's and they must be followed, I just don't think with the condition either me or Tessa is in it would be good, she's still recovering from her run in with the rapids, and I still have scars healing up."
He said, sighing, why did this have to all come down now... this would only complicate things even more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Pravin honestly thought that they shouldn't go back, now that Sibirskiy had brought it up. If Sibirskiy and Tessa felt that they could be out here themselves, and find their way back to the dens for the night, Pravin felt that they would be fine. Just as long as they showed up every now and then. And even so, technically, he hadn't been told to bring the pair back. Just to search for them. "If you two feel like you can find your way back to the dens if need, you could probably stay and do whatever. I was only told to find you, and thought you should know what happened." He looked behind him, almost reluctant to go back himself.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Tessa was shocked into silence by the news. She listened to the two male talk, her eyes scanning their faces and her ears twitching at their words. Yet she still couldn't make herself speak. When the two males stopped speaking, she swallowed hard, blinking up at their larger forms and frowning. "I don't want to go back there." She said, her ears pinning back as she backed up slightly so that her body was pressed against Sib's. Her tail lowered and she looked up at Pravin, her eyes showing how worried she was for the pack, but also how frightened she was of getting sick. Plus, Sib had a point when he spoke of her being weak still and prone to sickness. She just couldn't risk it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Sib looked back at Tessa, smiling a little as she backed into him. He knew it wouldn't be smart to go back, besides, the last thing they needed was two new member's getting in the way with all that's going on. He looked back at Pravin,
"Yah, I agree with Tessa, it wouldn't be smart to go back, and all we'd do is get in the way, so don't worry about us, we can take care of each other, and we can find our way back."
He said, smiling a little. He wasn't going to risk either himself nor Tessa, staying here would be better for them. He glanced back at Pravin, grinning a little,
"Just... just make sure to tell us if anything does happen... I can't imagine what I'd do if anything did happen to Chaos, or anyone else for that matter."
He said, smiling a little, he cared for the pack, they did take him in, so if anything did happen, he wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buck
Admin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Tessa relaxed slightly as Sib backed her up. Yet she still found herself crouching beneath the male's chest and between his front legs, as if he were protecting her from the sickness himself. But that wasn't really the case, and she was simply grateful that he stood by her desire to stay away. Pravin would understand. At least she hoped he would. And, Sib was right, they would just get in the way. She remained silent at this point, waiting for Pravin's reply to their response. If he didn't agree, she didn't know what would happen. But she knew that she wanted nothing more than to stay away from the dens and that horrible sickness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Pravin nodded, understanding almost completely how they should feel. "Sounds good enough." Pravin was just satisfied that he didn't have to return to the dens with bad news. Now he just needed to return and hopefully satisfy the Beta with the location of Tessa and Sibirskiy. "Right," He said before turning to leave. He reached the edge of the clearing, and turned his head. "Just don't get too lost." He warned, leaving soon afterwards, leaving the clearing back to the two wolves.

Pravin retraced his pathway, following their old scent backwards. And he soon found himself back at the Hot Springs. Walking around them, he followed the paths travelled multiple times in the pack's efforts to transport warm water. The snow beneath his paws were packed down, not unlike the snow at the dens, or the pathway to the lake. He walked softly and slowly, crossing the dens area and searching for Inferno.
Back to top Go down
Skie

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

Sib smiled lightly as Pravin seemed O.K. with them staying, lightly nudging Tessa, not able to help but laugh as he found her crouching beneath him. He glanced back, watching Pravin leave, nodding as he warned them not to get to lost. He didn't have to worry about that, Tessa seemed to know how to keep track of where they were, better than he could. Once Pravin was gone he glanced back down at Tessa, smiling,
"You know, as fine I am with you hiding under me, I promise you you'll be fine, besides, now we don't have to worry about anyone being mad, I'm sure they'll understand us not wanting to get in the way!"
He said happily, nipping at her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Sib)   

Back to top Go down

Lost (Sib)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3