Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!
 
CalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer


Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit


Share | 
 

 Bravery or Foolishness? (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bravery or Foolishness? (open)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Laek pulled her ears back as Casanova warned her of the others. She didn't want to leave, especially not now. She frowned as he got up and offered to walk her to the borders. But she got up as well, knowing well enough that if they didn't find her, they'd be worried. She walked out of the den, nuzzling him on her way out. She stopped just outside, stepping lightly on the snow. "Casanova, what do I tell them?" She asked him quietly before stepping off towards the borders. Laek realized the pack would be wondering where she was during the night, and she couldn't exactly tell them the truth. Even though they'd have to find out eventually. And she was terrified of their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Bravery or Foolishness? (open)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Cas sighed softly as they rose and headed out of the den. When she spoke, he frowned, looking off towards the borders. "Tell them you were looking for prey outside of the borders because you couldn't find any inside the lands." He said, licking the base of her ear affectionately. He knew they'd find out eventually, but he couldn't let that happen just yet. He began to walk towards the border with her, keeping a look out for the pack members in order to prevent getting caught. When they reached the border, he stopped, frowning and licking her cheek. "I want to see you again..." He said softly, barey a whisper as he stepped forward and pulled her into a 'hug', his head resting over her neck and holding her close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bravery or Foolishness? (open)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Laek nodded as they left the den area. She debated his response, and figured that she could tell them she woke in the middle of the night and decided for go on a mini single wolf hunt. She could say she didn't find anything of importance along the borders, and decided to sleep till daylight away from the dens area. That would work, right?

The pair walked to the border in silence, silence that they seemed to like sharing. It was slightly broken when Casanova's voice lightly reached her ears. As he pulled her into a hug, she once again buried herself in him. "You will, Cas." She whispered back. As much as she didn't want to, she pulled away from him. Before turning away, she licked the underside of his muzzle affectionately. "I'll see you soon." With that, she snuck away back over the borders and into pack lands, giving him a last look before disappearing into the trees.

((Laek continued: http://incendio.forumotion.com/t92-hunting-with-xerxses-jenn-roar ))
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1245
Points : 3738
Join date : 2011-05-30
Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]


PostSubject: Re: Bravery or Foolishness? (open)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Cas sighed softly and licked her cheek as she spoke of seeing him again, and then frowned, watching her disappear into the pack lands and leave him all alone at the border. But he knew that even if he never saw her again, which he knew he would, that his bloodline would now live on thanks to her, and he couldn't be more proud. With a soft sigh and growl of loneliness and frustration he turned, heading away from the pack lands in search of his next meal, and a new safe place to spend the coming night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://incendio.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bravery or Foolishness? (open)   

Back to top Go down
 
Bravery or Foolishness? (open)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» To Pour Salt Into An Open Wound...
» The Shivering Isles (Open To All!)
» Enemies Brought Together As One(Open, Pick N Play)
» Yoruyounaka Kaizokudan: Unknown Winter Island (open to anyone)
» The Vacation (Open Rp)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: