Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Beautiful (Sib)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 am

Tessa had wandered off again, but this time she knew where she was going. The lake wasn't too far from the dens, and she had been wandering all morning, so she stopped here for a drink. The lake only had a thin layer of ice over it, and when she stepped onto it it broke, flooding her paws with cold water. She smiled, lowering her head to drink the icy water and then stepping back to sit on the bank. Finally she laid down, resting her head on her paws and curling her tail up beside her as she relaxed. It was that season again, the time where her body ached and burned with her heat, and she was completely miserable. But she was doing her best to make the most of it, and for now she focused on the shimmering ice before her, glittering with the reflection of the afternoon sun's rays.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 am

Sib laid quietly at the shores end, just close enough so each swell in the water came up and soaked him a bit, the cool water feeling good on his sore body. This long after his trip here, and he was still a bit sore from it, though, he could only blame himself, not only did he refuse to stay in the healing den like Inferno suggested, he hadn't even let himself rest, keeping himself working, doing things for the pack. He didn't mind though, the pain let him know he was at least doing something... this way he didn't feel useless, feel like a burden to the pack. He was contributing to it's well being, so, he could deal with the small amount of pain that came with it. He let out a small sigh, his head perking upward, toward the sky. He preferred to stay away from the pack for now, with the females in heat it was a bit hard to even think clearly, and surely tensions would rise soon, so it was better to stay away from all that.

His ears perked as the scent of another wolf became clear, and he quickly caught on to who. It was Tessa, he only could tell since he spent so much time with her before, when they were in the swamps together. He let out a sigh, shaking his head, and he hoped to escape the other wolves, now it seemed that was impossible. He glanced up, seeing her drinking at the lake, a little further down from him, and she seemed to have not even noticed him. He sorta contemplated on actually going up and seeing her, he didn't want to just leave and have her notice that he just left without saying anything... that would be rude. He growled to himself, just a simple hello wouldn't hurt, then he could get going... only if it were that simple. He stood, stretching as some water dribbled off his stomach. He started towards her, not bothering to shake the water off, the cold of it was inviting really.
"Hey there Tess."
He said in a friendly voice, smiling, trying to keep from really inhaling the scent that came from her, but that was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:57 am

Tessa lifted her head quickly at the sound of the male's voice. When she spotted who it was, she couldn't help but smile. To be completely honest, she had wanted to be alone, especially in her heat, but she had to say, it was good to see him. "Hey Sib." She said, wagging her tail only slightly, knowing that her scent would be difficult for him to handle. She remained laying, curling her tail around her hind legs and looking up at him. "It's good to see you." She said softly, smiling at him and tilting her head to the side ever-so-slightly. It felt like so long ago that they had gotten chased by that gator in the swamp, but at the same time it felt like only yesterday. It was a strange feeling, but she did like seeing him again, more than she had expected to.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Beautiful (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:10 am

He smiled a bit when she spoke, his head turning away though when she wagged her tail. He hated how it made him seem rude, at least to him it did, and feeling rude made him feel sorta bad. He felt that she might think he couldn't stand being around her, and that surely wasn't the case, he liked being around her, he enjoyed being with her, it, it was just her infernal heat that drove him to the point of wanting to avoid her. He let out a sigh, turning back towards her, instead trying to breath through his mouth, hoping that would help, his tongue lolling from his maw as he panted slightly. It helped, sorta, at least the scent wasn't so strong, but it was still noticeable for sure.
"Yah, It's nice to see you too... How've you been? The pack treating you nicely?"
He asked, he let himself lay down, figuring it might help being lower to the ground, since scent's tend to rise. His eyes stayed gazing on her. To him, it did seem like only yesterday they were playing in the fields, acting like pups. He really did enjoy it... he just hated how awkward it felt right now. They were talking, though, it was small talk really, just so it didn't seem like they were ignoring each other. He was sure though, he was sure she knew how uncomfortable he was right now. All this talk of heat, and the possibilities of pups being in the pack. He didn't know what to do... he didn't know how to feel, what to think, how to act. He was just... clueless, and with Tessa, he just felt even more so clueless.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:21 am

Tessa knew why he turned away from her, and she understood why he was so uncomfortable. But she found that all she wanted to do was be close to him. But she kept her distance, curling her tail between her legs slightly in an attempt to stifle the scent a bit for him. It was all she could do to make her heat less intense for him, and she hoped it helped. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to, Sib." She said softly, her ears flattening slightly as she longed for him to stay, but didn't want him to be uncomfortable. He looked miserable, and she found that she hated seeing him that way. "I understand." She added, slowly letting her head rest on her paws as she looked over at him. "It is great to see you again, though." She added, unable to resist saying how glad she was that she was near him again.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 am

He sighed as she spoke again, only feeling worse now. He didn't want to leave her, he wanted to stay, badly.. it was just hard. He forced himself to smile, facing toward her, he would just bear through his obvious discomfort, he'd rather do that than leave her, he'd feel like a real jerk for just leaving her, even if she understood why. His pride of course was a factor in it.... but he also really did care about her.
"No... it's alright, I want to stay... I...It's really nice seeing you. I've been wanting to see you again, I kinda already miss just being able to play. "
He said, smiling, his breath a bit shaky. It seemed the longer he did stay though, the more and more her scent screwed with him. He hated it... but, there wasn't much that could be done about it. He sighed, making himself crawl closer to her, letting his paw cover her's slightly,
"I miss you Tess, it sounds stupid, since we're both in the same pack, but.. I miss being able to spend time with you. This stupid heat seems to be keeping us apart... and I don't like that, I want to be able to be here with you, playing, wrestling, anything, even just simply sitting here together. Though, it seems impossible to do just that..."
He said, laying his head down on her paw. Being this close was really hard, his body slightly shivering, god, that scent, it was so strong.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 am

Tessa couldn't help but smile as he said he wanted to stay. But she did her best to keep from wagging her tail, and she managed to be successful, this time. "I miss you too." She said softly, watching him come closer and rest his head on her paw. She smiled, licking his forehead and looking down at him as he spoke. "It doesn't look like it's keeping us apart to me." She said, nipping his ear playfully. "I don't think it ever should, either." She added, crawling a bit closer to him and nuzzling his neck. "I really like being with you, and I really like you too, Sibirskiy." She said, licking his nose affectionately. She wasn't sure how he would react to this, or how he would interpret it, but she hoped that he understood what she meant. But she didn't move any closer, and instead waited for him to make the next move, her eyes on his face as she waited anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:05 am

He looked up at her, feeling her move closer to him, laughing lightly as she nipped at his ear. having her so close, actually feeling her against him, it was almost to much to bear. In every way he wanted to move away, but he refrained, he enjoyed feeling her so close. He gently nuzzled her back, letting his nose rest in her fur slightly, her scent running into her nose, making him shutter. He looked back at her, smiling as she licked his nose, though, it was more affectionate then playful... making him blush slightly, looking down at the ground, hearing her talking.
"I... I really like you too Tess."
He said, glancing back up at her, rubbing his muzzle against her cheek, gently licking her muzzle. He let his nose rub against her, a smile quite apparent on his face. He... he didn't know for sure if she mean't what she said.. in the way he thought, but, he hoped she did. He... liked her, really liked her... a little more than that really. Then again, he didn't know if it was just the scent making his mind work this way, or.. or if he actually felt that way towards her. The one thing in the world he couldn't seem to understand... but... he was quite sure it was how he truly felt. He sighed, he had to stop thinking so much.. it was making him all confused, the only thing that should matter is her... and that was all that really did matter right now.
"I... I feel like an idiot right now, even with all that I think I can do, all that I try to do.. it seems I'm stuck being completely clueless to the thing that matter's more.... you."
He said, sighing. laying his head against her shoulder. He gave up on avoiding her scent, just letting himself take it in... it was so wonderful.. but so strong.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 am

Tessa smiled as he spoke and got closer to her, to lay his head on her shoulder. She turned to bury her muzzle in his fur, inhaling his masculine scent and commit it even further to memory as she enjoyed it. "Please don't leave me, Sib." She said softly, leaning against him and sighing softly, drawing comfort and warmth from his body so close to hers. She didn't want this moment to end, and she was enjoying ever second of it, the calm and peace engulfing her as she breathed in his scent. She just wanted to be close to him, and she shifted so that her body was curled up against his, his warmth surrounding her entire body as she leaned against him and buried her face in his fur.

(grrrr, sorry my posts are so short)
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 am

(S'alright, your posts seem fine to me any way ^^')

He let out a soft whine as she buried her face in his fur, her body was so close to him, her warmth, he scent, everything. It was... to much for him, he couldn't handle being so close to her, it was actually driving him mad trying to hold back from her scent. He forced himself to lay there though, his head held against her side, his body curling around her as well, basically leaving them intertwined. He needed so badly to just get away from her scent, it was almost to the point of being painful being near it, and having her curled up so close to him made it so much worse. He didn't want to move though, he didn't want to leave her, he didn't want to end this moment in awkwardness, but it was getting almost impossible to even breath... oh... her scent was so wonderful, but it was making him insane just smelling it.
"I...I don;t want to leave you... it, it's just hard being so close. You, your scent is so strong Tess... I.. I can't stand it, you just smell so wonderful."
He whined, licking her side. He didn't know if she could fully understand just how hard it was for him to be so close, though whether she did or not didn't matter, since there really wasn't anything she could do about it, it wasn't like she could stop her own scent.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 am

Tessa lifted her head slightly as he spoke, making eye contact with him as he spoke of her scent being unbearable. She sighed softly, letting her gaze leave his face and wander over the water as the sun began to set, making the ice and water glow with it's beautiful reflection as it sank towards the horizon. After a few moments she looked back at him, tilting her head to the side slightly. Finally she opened her jaws to speak. "I don't just...like you, Sib. It's much more than that." She said softly, looking up at him and hoping that he understood. She didn't know how her feelings for the male had increased so quickly, but she knew that there was no one else that she wanted to be with, that she wanted to be near, that she wanted to share everything with. She took a deep breath, holding the air in her as she waited for his reply. She had put herself out there to either be caught or crushed, and it was his choice which it would be.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:50 am

He watched as she turned her gaze towards the water as the sun slowly started to set, the red and orange coming from the horizon seemed to reflect off the water perfectly, making it look just so... peaceful. He let his head sink back down to his paws, sighing lightly. He glanced up as she spoke, his mind running laps at what she said. He knew it was crazy to feel such a way, only having known each other for a short time, how could it even be possible. Then again, he'd heard crazier things than that, and, who was he to say how feeling worked. He couldn't deny he didn't feel the same way about her... but to actually embrace those feelings so soon... he wasn't sure if it would be right.
"I...I understand Tess, I know how you feel, only because I feel the same for you, but, how I don't understand. such a short time we've known each other, and yet, it seems as though I hide from the thought of being separated from you."
He replied, gently licking her cheek, nuzzling against her muzzle. He enjoyed so much being around her, being near her, feeling her touch, hearing her words, listening to her breath. It seemed so stupid, but he wanted nothing more than to just be here with her, as painful as it was right now.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 am

Tessa smiled as he mirrored her feelings. "Does it matter how long we've known each other? We both feel the same way. Isn't that all that matters?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and licking his cheek affectionately. She knew he was uncomfortable, and she knew that it must be painful to force himself to be this near to her, but she could also feel his desire to be near to her as well. She nuzzled into his neck, closing her eyes and sighing softly. "Sib, if I were to choose any male in this pack, it would be you." She said softly, almost like a thought that slipped out of her mouth. But she didn't take it back, but instead listened for his response, her ears flicked back towards him as she rested her head on his paws and enjoyed being close to him.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:36 am

She was right, what did it matter if they've only known one another for such a short time, they felt so strongly for each other, that was what mattered. a soft whine came as she licked him, Sib returning that lick as he nuzzled against her more. He smiled as she said she'd chose him out of all the males in the pack, hearing that, it made him feel so much better knowing she felt that strongly towards him.
"And out of all the females in this pack, you'd be the only one I'd want to be with."
He said quietly, licking cheek, pressing his muzzle against her neck as she rested herself on his paws. He almost didn't care about his obvious discomfort, the pure happiness he got from laying here next to her, that was enough to make him ignore it.
"So... Tess.. would, would you accept if I asked you to be my mate?"
He asked, keeping his muzzle pressed against her neck, indulging himself on her scent. He wasn't at all sure about asking her such a thing... but, with how they felt towards each other, he knew she's say yes, or at least really hoped she would.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 am

Tessa's heart leaped at his question. Was he serious? She lifted her head in surprise, smiling and wagging her tail, unable to resist this time. "Of course I would!" She cried out, licking his nose and nuzzling his neck happily. She hadn't expected that, but she was overjoyed that he had asked. She found that she wanted nothing more, and she leaned against him, smiling and licking his cheek affectionately as she let it sink in. Was this really happening? Is this really true? Is it a dream? No, it was real, and she couldn't be more excited. She took a deep breath, nuzzling against him and licking his cheek lovingly as she looked up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:01 am

He smiled, so relieved she said yes, he would have felt sorta dumb if she'd have said no. He curled up around her, not minding her tail wagging, though it did make quick work of making her heat spread even more so. He didn't care though, they were actually mates now, he didn't have to worry about feeling oddly uncomfortable, though, it still bothered him in other ways which were just as painful. He licked her cheek as he looked up at her, smiling softly as he just gazed at her. He couldn't have felt any luckier at that moment. He smiled, leaning forward and licking her muzzle, just gazing into her eyes. He just hoped they weren't moving to fast, if anything did go wrong... he wouldn't know what to do, he had already put himself out there more than he was used to, and to lose her, it would kill him.
"Good... I was sorta worried you wouldn't..."
He said, softly, licking her again, his tail lightly thumping against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 am

(Skip time)
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 am

(and this would be end of time skip xD)

He shifted a bit as she curled up into him, though sleeping calmly still, tired, worn out, but content in every way. He sleep comfortable next to his new mate, his head resting over her as they slept. This was true happiness, true bliss. To love another so much, to be able to call her his mate, and now to know she was mother to his pups, it would be absolutely selfish to want more than this. A soft whine came from him as he shifted again in his sleep, burring his head into her fur as his legs twitched slightly. He was dreaming, only happiness filled his thoughts though, nothing else seemed to be able to come, no worry, nor stress. It was perfect, life was perfect now.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am

Tessa slept peacefully beside her mate, curled up against his larger form and dreaming about pups and a family. As he whined and burried his head in her fur, she leaned against him a bit more, nuzzling into his fur and inhaling deeply, drawing comfort and peace from his strong scent. There couldn't be anything in the world that she wanted now. She had everything and more, more than she could ever ask for. She sighed softly, snuggling closer and smiling in her sleep, not even noticing as the night flew by and the sun slowly began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Sib finally woke as the sun started to rise, letting out a yawn and stretching, glancing to find Tessa still asleep, still curled up against him. He grinned, not wanting to move much and disturb her, so instead just laying his head back down over her, gazing around. It was quiet, he liked that, the only sound was coming from the water flowing in the river. Peaceful, he liked it, just the sound on nature around them. He sighed, content, happy, gently grooming Tess's fur as she continue to sleep next to him, his tail gently wagging as he did. He almost thought yesterday was just a dream, it felt as so.. but seeing her next to him now, it was a sort of reassurance that what happened had truly happened.
"You know.. you can't sleep all morning Tess."
He whispered in her ear, gently nudging her side.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 pm

Tessa relaxed against Sib as she continued to sleep beside him, her breathing soft and slow as she clung to her dreams. When his voice echoed through her ears, she slowly woke, groaning softly in resistance as he pulled her from her dreams. Instead of lifting her head and waking, she buried it deeper into his fur and tried to fall back asleep. She was obviously not very good with mornings, and she cuddled closer to him, her ears pinned back and her body curled up as he spoke. "Watch me." She said stubbornly, the sound a soft and determined groan as she tried to keep her hold on her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 pm

He grinned, laughing a bit as she just buried her head further into him, not bothering to wake up. He could only guess she didn't like mornings, still yet, he couldn't sleep in like her, so he just stay laying next to her, not bothering to press the issue. She seemed quite determined on staying asleep, so he didn't want to get her mad by making her get up. He let out a soft sigh, laying his head back down over her side, letting her rest for now. He just stayed awake, his eyes gazing around. He did have to admit, it was sorta nice just laying here, then again, he wasn't as accustomed to just lazing around, he enjoyed being up, doing something. Just as long as he was actually moving he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:33 pm

When he didn't press the issue, Tessa fell back asleep, dozing peacefully against him. Her head remained burried into his fur, snoring softly as he looked around lazily. Soon, however, she slowly woke, lifting her head slowly and blinking up at him sleepily. She yawned softly, the sound a high pitched, bell-like sound as her jaws parted and her eyes closed. When she finished her yawn, she leaned back against him, stretching out her paws and nuzzling into his fur. "Mmm, good morning." She said softly, inhaling his scent and rubbing herself against him, covering herself even further with it. "How'd you sleep?" She asked, licking his chest and looking up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:49 pm

He rested as she sleep, comfortable to say the least. Having her curled so close to him was nice, and it was really warm. It was a little while longer till she woke up finally, Sib glancing at her smiling and licking her ear gently. He waited till she finished yawning,
"Good morning sleepy head. I gotta say, your grumpy in the mornings!"
He said with a laugh, playfully nibbling her ear as she licked his chest. She really was, though, not many did like mornings like he did, so he understood. Why get up so early anyhow? It felt just right laying here right now, curled next to his mate.
"I slept great, better than ever really. Your fuzzy little self serves as a nice warmer."
He said, jokingly as he licked her muzzle. He stretched his legs out slightly, a light popping coming from it. He groaned slightly as he stretched his neck out, looking back at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Tessa glared playfully at him as he teased her, nipping his ear gently and wagging her tail good-naturedly. She then yawned again, slowly getting to her feet and stretching her legs and back, blinking over at him as she stood beside him. "I slept great too." She said softly, licking his neck affectionately as she sat down. She wasn't showing yet, but she somehow felt the pups slowly growing inside of her, making her wag her tail and grin at their father. "You're going to be a father, Sib." She said, wagging her tail and tilting her head to the side slightly as she watched the handsome male before her. She couldn't be luckier, and she was more than excited to be a mother, especially because they were his pups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beautiful (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful (Sib)   Beautiful (Sib) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful (Sib)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: