Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Stubborn (Jenn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Cas frowned as Laek said she didn't have any names in mind either. Oops. He remained silently beside her, mentally going over names in his head. There were a few that he might like, but that was something he wanted to discuss with Laek privately before they went around advertising the names. They would hopefully have time for that later. It was frustrating that the pack's distrust for him afforded him little alone time with her, but he took all that he could when he got the chance. He continued to remain silent and observant, simply being beside her and maintaining a small amount of contact as their sides touched while they sat.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Pravin understood Fallon's view on Casanova, considering the fact that she'd met him beforehand. She seemed to start out thinking he was the worst, just as everyone else here had thought. They thought Laek couldn't possibly want to be with this supposed sleaze-bag. But opinions were changing; maybe this probation might be good for Cas' sake. "And what do I think?" Pravin quickly and carefully formulated the answer in his head before he spoke, "I gathered the fact that at first, no one really wanted him here or at the borders either. But what happened with the bear, he not only helped save Molly, but he might've saved my life. It's odd to think I could appreciate a loner as much I as might value the pack. But if it weren't for him, imagine where the all of us would be now." Pravin himself could be dead, Molly back to the same health she'd always been, maybe Inferno would still be beta. A handful of things could be different in the pack, whether for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Eve chuckled, shrugging her shoulders and declaring, "Well, you two still have a little time to figure it out. As long as they're not grown up before you decide." She turned her head to gaze at the sky and the sun that was descending toward the tops of the mountains. So that's why she was feeling tired. One of her major weaknesses in life what that age had come down on her hard. At six, most other wolves were still going strong, while she looked and felt like a wreck (not that she'd ever looked gorgeous to begin with, but at least her hair hadn't been so strangely clumpy when she was younger). Along with that came the need to sleep a lot. The sun wasn't even down, and she was ready to say 'good night'.

Getting to her feet and stretching out her creaking shoulders, Eve announced to the three wolves, "I think I shall turn in for the night..." To KiRae she smiled and murmured softly, only for his ears to hear as she passed him to head for her den, "Don't forget to keep making friends here, you're well on your way." And with that she walked slowly to her den, entered, and curled up inside, waiting for sleep to come in the next fifteen minuted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Fallon nodded, looking from Pravin to Cas again. "I hate to think that excuses him, but it is true; things could be different, worse." 'Inferno could also still be here,' she couldn't help thinking a little bitterly, though that row between the beta and alpha was probably unavoidable anyway. It looked like there was no winning. Without Casanova, Pravin might be dead. With him, Inferno was dead. Fallon frowned to herself, glowering at Cas - who just happened to be the wolf she was looking at as she was thinking - though she was just hating the fact this this was a lose-lose situation.

"How do you think Blitz will deal with him? How do you think he should?" she asked, raising her head from her paws and looking down at Pravin. "I have a feeling you think he should stay." She felt he should stay, too, for the pups and for Laek, but even with the saving thing, did she feel that by justice he deserved it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Pravin sighed at Fallon's last question and comment. He wasn't actually entirely sure what he wanted with Casanova. He knew that he'd saved some lives and ruined some others but what really mattered? He'd crossed the pack and trespassed on all their land as a loner. Pravin looked up at Fallon and slightly shook his head. "I don't know Fallon. Knowing Blitz, he'll make sure Casanova stays but in what rank or what name I'm not sure. There's a lot to consider about this wolf. I'm not even sure what I think should happen."

Laek lightly laughed at Eve's comment on naming the pups. She followed the elder's gaze up to the sky, noting that it was getting late and wolves would soon be going to sleep. As Eve mentioned that she herself would turn in for the night, Laek yawned. Looking back to the elder, she called out a simple "Goodnight!" She saw the small exchange between her and KiRae, but Laek decided not to question it since the silvery wolf was so shy. "Will you be going to sleep as well KiRae?" she added, trying to initiate conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:07 pm

"Yeah, I think you're right. Blitz will definitely allow Cas to stay. I don't know what rank, either, but that's just because where would he fit? Look at him! No way he would make it as a warrior, he must have some hunting skills to have survived as a loner, but eh...he's not a healer, I'm not sure he's proven himself enough to be trusted as a pup-sitter, other than for his own, of course...Where would he go?" She tilted her head, still scrutinizing the strange, bony wolf. There had definitely been reasons beyond his corniness that had not allowed Fallon to be attracted to him. "I will never cease to wonder what Laek saw - sees - in him," she couldn't help musing aloud. All Fallon knew is that he didn't fit at all what she found attractive: size first, then strength, then brains. It was a fairly shallow order, but it worked for her, and she had been very lucky to be surrounded by so many males that were big and tough in the pack. Blitz, Xerxses, Coven, Pravin - Cas didn't hold a candle to them, in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Cas nodded a goodnight to Eve, smiling slightly as he did so. He was grateful for her lack of judgement on his behaf, but he still wasn't sure what her opinion of him was. But he did find that he was grateful to be able to be in a group of pack wolves and not fear that they wanted to attack him at any moment. Still, as he glanced over at Pravin and Fallon - who had been eyeing him for several minutes - he shifted a bit closer to Laek. When she yawned, he licked her neck gently, feeling a bit tired himself. But he wasn't going to leave her out here alone. When she turned and spoke to KiRae, Cas looked over at the other male curiously, keeping his mouth shut as he usually did around the pack wolves.

Chaos had dreaded the weeks that she had been confined to the warrior's den, but she had enjoyed the solitude for the most part. But now she was up and about, fully healed and healthy again. She had taken her position as head warrior back from Pravin, and she had wandered off early that morning to patrol lazily. Since Inferno had left recently, she avoiding the banished lands and the majority of the borders, deciding that the pack would have to send stronger patrols around the borders for a while since she had noticed a much stronger loner presence today. But now she headed back to the dens, slowing as she neared and entered the storage den. She grabbed a rabbit and devoured it quickly, exiting the den and sat down outside, observing the pack silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Pravin nodded and had to agree with most of what Fallon was saying. She listed off reasons on how Cas would never fit in, and the only rank left to fill was the Omega. But it might just work for Casanova. Maybe that in itself would prove both justice and allowed Cas to be with his own family. It could work, Pravin knew. And then Fallon wondered aloud why Laek would be attracted to the strange wolf. He gave half a chuckle, which was the most of a laugh heard from Pravin. "I don't know, Fallon. Maybe you should ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:45 pm

She whipped her head to stare at Pravin as if he was crazy. "Yeah, right! Like I'm going to waltz up to Laek and say 'hey, I think your man's a wimp, would you like to justify your ridiculous attraction to him?' I don't think so." Fallon looked back at Cas, shaking her head slightly and wrinkling her nose a bit as she looked him over unashamedly. "Don't tell Laek," she warning him, looking at Pravin with pricked ears and a serious expression. Not that he talked to Laek much, and not that he would obey Fallon if he felt like doing otherwise, but habit made her say it anyway.

Without having realized it, the day had mostly slipped away. What snapped Fallon to acknowledging that it was late wasn't the dim light, it was Molly and Coven reappearing. She was glad to see that apparently Coven hadn't left today, but she and Molly would be having a nice chat tomorrow about what had taken the entire afternoon and evening to resolve.

A long, unexpected yawn escaped Fallon's mouth. "Hm...I guess it's time to get to sleep," she stated, a little perplexed at how that had happened. How had Pravin managed to make it through talking to her that entire time? That deserved thanks. And so she gave it as she got to her feet and bowed into a stretch. "Thanks for helping me out, again, Pravin. And for just talking. I enjoyed it, and I learned a lot." Like how wolf-watching could be a pleasant, calming past-time. That was the strangest thing she'd ever discovered. "Have a good night." With a grateful, albeit tired, smile, the female gave Pravin a last look and headed off toward the hunters' den to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Cas found himself yawning now, and soon he got to his feet, nudging Laek hopefully. He wanted to get some sleep, and she needed it too. "It was a pleasure to meet you, KiRae." He said softly, nodding his head to the male and nipping Laek's ear hopefully. But he didn't head off towards the den until he knew she was beside him. They needed rest, and he had a feeling that tomorrow would be a big day for all of them. Especially him.

Chaos rolled her eyes at the stupid rogue or whatever he was, and at Fallon and Pravin as they parted. When she spotted Molly and Coven returning from the lake together, her ears flattened in annoyance. She had never really liked either wolf, but over the course of her sickness, she had gotten used to Molly. Finally she got to her feet and slipped into the warrior's den, curling up and sleeping for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Pravin couldn't help but smile a bit when Fallon over exaggerated a pretend encounter with Laek. "I won't tell Laek." Pravin and Laek barely associated as it was, he didn't think that would change any time soon. Then again, Pravin didn't really talk to anyone, so it wasn't entirely an odd thing. When Fallon announced that she was going to sleep, Pravin looked up. It was indeed getting darker, and he hadn't noticed the day go by so quickly. She thanked him and he nodded his 'you're welcome.' "You as well Fallon." He replied quietly after her goodnight.

Peering around the den area, now that he was alone again, he saw many of the other wolves turning in for the night as well. Molly and Coven had finally returned from their talk and walked off to sleep. Eve had left the group around Laek, and it seemed as if Cas was as well. Out of the corner of his eye, Pravin saw Chaos appear, then disappear again. He hadn't seen her in quite a while.

Laek looked up as she felt Casanova nip her ear and knew it was time for them to sleep as well. She nodded and looked back to KiRae. "Goodnight KiRae!" She slowly got up, using Cas as a support, and began to walk with him. She walked close beside him, knowing she could fall at anytime. She was currently a fragile wolf.

((Continued - time lapsed to the next morning - here: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t103-silly-little-girl ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stubborn (Jenn)   Stubborn (Jenn) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stubborn (Jenn)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6