Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

A New Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Fang

White Fang

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A New Start Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: A New Start   A New Start EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:47 pm

The white female walked for what seemed like forever. Mapping out the places she has passed. She didn't know where she was heading, but she knew what she was looking for. There were a lot of scent trails leading the way she was heading. 'I must be near pack territory...' White Fang thought. The young wolf continued her trail towards the unknown.

After a while, the scents grew heavier and White Fang knew exactly where she was. Now that knew where to go, she could finally rest. White Fang stopped in her tracks and laid down. 'It's only for a little while... then I could find a pack... perhaps eat something before that...' She thought. She didn't close her eyes or even thought about sleeping. But resting was a different matter.

after a few, White Fang got up and sniffed the ground. The scents were stronger than they ever been, so it was obvious she was near the borders of the packs territory. White Fang looked at the sky and howled. 'They'll know I'm here...' White Fang thought. Then she sat down and waited.
Made By White Fang
Back to top Go down
Xerxses

Xerxses

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A New Start Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:40 pm

He had left early that morning for a patrol along their pack's larger lands, since it would take longer to get around the longer borders on each side of their territory. It was about mid-day when a female's howl echoed through the trees, making his ears perk and his head tilt. This was obviously someone that knew there was a pack here, since she'd stopped outside of the border and howled, so he turned towards the sound, making his way in her direction slowly. There were two things he could already determine about this wolf. One, she knew what a pack was, and likely how it functioned. And two, she was respectful.

Both of these were because she had stopped and howled instead of just barging right into Roztok territory like a naive pup. So already she had two things going for her. It didn't take him long to reach her, and when he did, he nodded slightly, sitting down several feet away within the pack borders. His enormous size towered over her, and his fluffy tail rested motionlessly beside him in the grass as he opened his mouth to speak. "Welcome, stranger, I am Xerxses, Beta Male of the Roztok pack. What brings you to our pack's borders?" He asked, his voice loud and powerful, and his posture dominant, but not exactly threatening.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
White Fang

White Fang

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:51 pm

White Fang looked at the wolf before her. Assuming the wolf was part of this pack, she laid on the floor and pressed her ears against her skull. She watched as the wolf sat down feet away. Staying quiet was the occupation right now. It would be disrespectful if she spoke before the wolf did.

White Fang listened to the wolf then answered "My name is White Fang, and I have came in hopes of joining your pack." White Fang stayed on the floor and looked at the Beta. White Fang watched the Beta carefully to see what he'll say next.

'What will I do if I get accepted... eat? Sleep? My life is in the shadows...' Thoughts were the only thing keeping the female busy. 'Maybe eating should be my occupation. I dragged myself through these lands without a single snack...' She frowned at her thoughts. 'What am I saying? I have bigger problems to worry about.' White Fang looked up at the Beta and waited for his word.
Made By White Fang

Last edited by White Fang on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxses

Xerxses

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 pm

The beta listened to her quietly and tilted his head slightly as she said she wanted to join the pack. Their numbers had been swelling lately, and as he inhaled, there was a familiar scent on her. He couldn't quite place it, but it seemed to him like she'd been in the valley for some time, likely a member of one of the two packs that had been overtaken by Roztok and Kachle. When she finished speaking, he shifted his weight, exhaling slowly before opening his mouth to speak. "What skills and abilities would you provide Roztok, should you be allowed to join?" He asked, wondering what she could do for the pack.

Not to mention he had to figure out what position she'd be best placed into. He couldn't exactly see her as a warrior, though maybe a hunter? His sister held the healer position, and there were no pups in the pack to watch over. That really only left her hunter or omega. But before he decided on anything, he'd listen to her answer to his question. Then he'd go from there. After all, he'd never really been one to simply jump to conclusions. For all he knew she could be a rather talented hunter, or even a warrior.
Back to top Go down
White Fang

White Fang

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:37 am

White Fang listened carefully then lifted her head slowly, her ears twitched as he spoke. When the beta male finished speaking she slowly lowered her head. 'I know I can fight or attack. Perhaps hunt...' White Fang looked at the massive wolf. ' I know how to follow and track prey... and tackle enemies larger than me...' White Fang sat up and thought.

Debating. 'I know my skills are in need of improving... but I can't keep Beta Xerxses waiting...' White Fang laid back down and answered "I may not look like a warrior in many wolves' eyes, but I can attack and guard. I know I can hunt but a wolf once told me to be more careful with my actions" White Fang looked at Beta Xerxses and waited.
Made By White Fang
Back to top Go down
Xerxses

Xerxses

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:46 am

He listened quietly as she spoke, nodding slightly at her words. He did not trust her completely, as he knew nothing about her but what she said, but for now, her words would do. With a sigh he pushed himself to his feet, nodding slightly. "You may join our pack as a Warrior, though keep in mind that we will be keeping our eyes on you until we are sure that your words are true and that you can be trusted." He said, shaking his fur and standing up to his full height. Then, with another look at her and a soft snort, he turned back towards Roztok lands.

"You can explore or go find a den at the camp. Welcome to Roztok, White Fang." He said, eager to get on with his patrol. He needed to head back to camp and check on his sister. He hadn't seen her in quite a while, and he was worried about her. Hopefully she was staying out of trouble, but knowing Trilogy, that wouldn't be the case. It never was. Trouble just seemed to follow her like a moth to a flame.

((We can go ahead and end this here. I want to keep the border threads fairly short. You can go ahead and post in the pack lands if you wish and I'll move you to the Roztok group. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Start
Page 1 of 1