Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Meeting (Beta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Fang

White Fang

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Meeting (Beta) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:43 pm

(This thread is pending until Beta gets accepted into Kachle. Just to let you guys know so you won't think she's RPing as a Loner.)

White Fang laid down on a smooth rock, which was coincidently close to the broiling waters. Exactly where White Fang wanted to be. She needed to be somewhere, somewhere where she could explore. She didn't always wanted to be at Roztok, like a pup. She wanted to go to this place, was it because of it's calmness or it's safety? She did not know herself. She liked the look of this place, steam everywhere, hot bubbling water, everything was perfect! White Fang felt drowsy and sort of disoriented. She has never been to this place, in fact, she has never been to any territory out of Roztok. It didn't matter for long, because White Fang definitely agreed to herself that she has never felt so... relaxed.

White Fang started to pant, letting the heat calm down her surprisingly tensed nerves. Her head slowly placed itself on her paws, allowing ultimate relaxation to seep in. What a deal! She could just sit here all day, doing nothing but sleeping, all for nothing! White Fang rolled over on her now-hot rock. Hoping to stay like that all day, if hunger didn't drive her to hunting. That wouldn't happen, hopefully, because she ate a rabbit minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Meeting (Beta) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Reply (Meeting White Fang)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Beta was tired and exhausted. She has been walking for a long while now and just got back from the site where she saw the reddish alpha and waited for her return. She had now found herself wondering into a terrain with boiling water and shooting steam every where, she was tired and her paws acked. She was now at a foggy area and she looked through the thick fog and saw another wolf there laying down on a rock.

Beta was in the fog and perked her ears to hear the wolf and she walked over through the fog to her and looked at her with her husky blue eyes glaring at her. She stood tall showing her boldness and she spoke in her normal strong tone " Hello, and you are?" She asked the other wolf in attempt to start a conversation that she usually try's to stay away from, she just didn't want to star-till the other wolf and start a problem that she was to tried to finish. She thought to herself ' Why is this wolf out here alone? She has other wolf sent all over her surely she is in a pack, so the question why is she alone' Still pondered her mind and so she waited still standing strong.
Back to top Go down
White Fang

White Fang

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:33 pm

White Fang, still laying on the rock, found herself staring into the eyes of a black-furred wolf. Almost instantly, White Fang jumped off of her rock and turned to face the wolf. A growl erupted from White Fang's throat, quickly extinguished as soon as she caught grip of reality. It wasn't the lands of Roztok, after all, so there was no need for the growl. White Fang stared in curiosity at this wolf then raised her tail in complete dominance. "White Fang." White Fang's words were hard and laced with hints of a warning growl. This wolf didn't wear the scent of Roztok but wore only the slightest hints of Kachle. White Fang's muscles tensed and she gave a stern stare trying to size the wolf up. White Fang didn't know what to say next so she just decided to continue the sentence. "Warrior White Fang, of Roztok. Who are you?" Her words were soft this time, adding only the slightest growl in the last sentence.

White Fang walked back to her rock, finding no purpose to stand up any longer. She released the grip on her muscles, sliding into a laying position, her eyes still on the black female before her.
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Reply (Meeting White Fang)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:52 pm

The looked at the wolf when she growled she didn't bother growling she was larger and more muscular then the other wolf she rose her tail in dominants also and then lowered and knowing she was a lone wolf, she was just doing so to prove she would protect herself. She looked at her and then opened her mother "I am Betana, you can call me Beta." The large black tinted wolf then walked closer knowing the other she-wolf wouldn't bring her any harm. So she sat down tall and rapped her long fluffy tail around her frame.

She then looked at her and and spoke also to her ""I am just a lone wolf as of now, but I am strong and loyal, and I came just to rest. I don't want to bother you, but I was just tired and didn't know this was your spot. I will leave at once." She didn't feel like fighting for the spot and was very tired and was on the edge of collapsing from exhaustion. She was clearly not in a a mood for doing anything about it so she stood up and waited for the she-wolf to answer back before she was gonna leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
White Fang

White Fang

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:10 pm

White Fang laid her head on her paws, once more, still staring at Beta as she came closer. Her ears flicked backwards and her eyes stayed on Beta. "Please excuse my rudeness. This place isn't mine or Roztok's, it is just another neutral land. I am sorry." White Fang sighed softly, her breath in its visible form because of the heat, steam. She should've let Beta be, not growl at her. White Fang's ears stayed backwards, hoping that she would forgive her. Beta might be an acquaintance, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be friends. White Fang sat up on the rock and gave a respectful nod, accepting the show of submission.

White Fang pounced off of the rock and trotted towards Beta. She wouldn't show a sign of submission, only a sign of friendliness. "What pack are do you plan to join?" Her voice still soft but without a growl. Her tail wagged and she gave a curious stare.
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Reply (Meeting White Fang)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:28 pm

She looked at the wolf that called herself White Fang and she started at her quietly for a moment then she kept her her ears at a perk. She then spoke to her and lifted her paw and then laid it down on the ground once again and she then spoke "It is alright, you were doing the same as I would the same to protect myself but, I have to admit you have a fire in your eyes for standing up to another wolf bigger then you and I am very impressed not all do that." She continued and then sat down and dug her claws against the ground.

She then looked from the ground and looked at her with her husky blue eyes. Then she heard White Fangs words and she twitched her ears then spoke also. "Well any really but, I like to try to take up a challenge so I am going for the Kachle pack. I hear it is the most brutal and meanest pack there is out there. But I hear things that,the pack changes you, but I will still go and honor my word of taking up a Challenge." She added and she let a small yawn out that had a small howl in it and she then said "You must have been born into a pack, never a loner right?" She asked White Fang, still sitting tall showing she doesn't go down easy or at least in till she trusted the other wolves before she did anything.
Back to top Go down
White Fang

White Fang

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

White Fang smiled slightly as a response to Beta's complement. She has never been complemented like that before, so she was truly grateful. White Fang's smile disappeared when the next question was asked. She looked down to her paws, stretching her claws. "I wish..." There was no use explaining the story, but if the wolf really wanted to know, "I was the runt of my birth pack, placed in the position of Omega early." White Fang's ears flicked back, pressing against her skull. "My father disagreed with the position I was placed in. I never even got a chance to show my potential, but the Alpha didn't even bothered and automatically placed me in Omega." White Fang shot a look at Beta, then continued her grim story. "My father fought the Alpha, fought for my rights. He was killed in battle and I was banished from the pack, left for the dead. Luckily, a wolf found me, restored me back to full health, and I left to find a new pack." White Fang sat down and looked at Beta. "Enough about me." She grinned and wagged her tail in a playful manner. "What about your past?"
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Reply (Meeting White Fang)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 pm

She looked at White Fang puzzled. She shook her head and looked at her as she wasn't quiet fond of playing, as she never got the chance to experience play, but she would love to try at one point. She then looked at her and she then narrowed her eyes as if she was thinking and then looked back at her normal with a blank expression. "Well it's not a great thing I mean, I  had a very different history. I was the second biggest in my family first was my brother then my other brother then comes my sister. My mother died shortly after I was born due to a wound across her neck from a fight with a lone wolf that had enters the lands of my pack and she trusted her and the lone wolf attacked her so my father killed her and my mother soon died, and I was devastated. My brothers left the pack to find there own and to start their own family. And my sister attacked me for a rank that I had not yet gotten, and she had taken on a bit more then she could handle and I put her down."

Beta's eyes fell to the ground, as she wanted to cry but she was in able to, she was to brave and really had nothing left to cry about so why do it. She then sat up tall again and started to finish her story. " It is not a thing I wanted to do, but I had to. And when it happened I went to to my father and the pack felt his head with lies and he sent me away from his pack. I was ashamed and so I headed off. I didn't need them so I am on my own.? Any ways I have a question that you can never tell anyone its more ov a secret."She added on to her words. She sat and looked serious at White Fang.
Back to top Go down
White Fang

White Fang

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:29 pm

White Fang saw that she didn't want to play right now, so she stopped and laid on the ground. Her fur was still spiked and her golden yellow eyes focused on Beta. It was kind of sad, how wolves treated their young. At least White Fang still know that her father loved her, dying for her rights. White Fang's eyes held nothing but blank emotions now, she didn't feel nothing at the moment. Xerxses, the Beta male placed her in a Warrior position for a reason. Was it that he took pity of her for looking so pathetic? Or that he actually believed in her potential? She shook her coat, getting the rough thoughts out of her mind so she can focus on Beta.

White Fang's tail wagged in interest when Beta spoke about a 'Secret'. She looked back at Beta nodding slightly, trying to stop herself from saying "What is the secret?" White Fang don't keep secrets because, honestly, she doesn't have anything to keep from anyone. She doesn't gossip either, but it would be nice to hear a secret. White Fang looked at her paws, wearing an intense look. What would this secret be?

((That's probably the last post I got to do tonight. G'Night Beta!))
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Reply (Meeting White Fang)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 10:40 pm

She looked at the white wolf and laid down also. She looked at her body language and saw she was interested in the secret and so she told her anyways without her saying she would keep it. She didn't ,ind if she told some one, she had nothing left to lose so it wouldn't matter anyways so she went on with her secret.

"I- I do not know how to exactly play? I never had the chance to or ever had anyone who wanted to, all I grew up learning was how to kill and defend myself and what rightfully belongs to me." She added and she rapped her tail around her frame and waited for White Fang to replie and to see how she would take her secret, as though it wasn't really a secret but more of a shame that she was not as nice as the other she-wolf was. It was a reminder on how she was brutal on life and she spoke out softly with a stare at the steam "I guess I am fit out to be one of the Kachle, I am not a great person I guess, I mean my heart is in the right place I know that but my body and brain says different." She the lowered her head as she now trusted White Fang.

((Okay White Fang I must go to it is late, have a great night and see ya around.))
Back to top Go down
White Fang

White Fang

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:41 pm

(((Sorry for the late reply Beta)))

White Fang watched as Beta laid down, her ears perked for the secret. Her ears flicked back when Beta told it. White Fang has dealt with other wolves who wanted the food she rightfully earned, but White Fang didn't kill. She wouldn't kill. But White Fang nodded slightly, her neck jerked forwards. "I understand, it is more important to defend yourself then play all day long. I mean, we all have important duties that we need to fulfill, and playing won't help us." White Fang laid her head on her paws, her ears still backward.

White Fang's spiky fur never seemed to settle, always pointing upward. She needed to say something, anything. White Fang wasn't the best at keeping a conversation, heck, Beta knows how to run a smooth conversation. White Fang almost forgot where she was and sniffed up the air, causing her to sneeze. "Hey, Beta... want to go for a walk?" White Fang heaved herself on all fours and looked at Beta, hoping that she would say yes. The heat started to get uncomfortable for White Fang.
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Reply (Meeting White Fang)   Meeting (Beta) EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:58 pm

((It's okay you were busy and I understand))

Beta sat up and looked at White Fang and yawned a bit. She was tired but didn't mind, she would go on a walk being tired just to be be friendly. This means something, perhaps she had a new friend that she never does from her lack of social skills, she then stood and nodded and answered "Yea, but that don't mean I don't want to learn how."

She smiled at White Fag and then lost the smile and shook her fur and then looked at her and spoke to her "Sure I would love to walk with you." She waited for her to lead the way, as she looked around and it was very hot and she didn't know why she wasn't panting despite it is crazy temperatures. you would never know and I am strange and very different and you never knew what would come next, not even I know what I will do next. She stood tall towering over White Fang still waiting for her to speak and lead the way to where she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting (Beta) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting (Beta)   Meeting (Beta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Beta)
Page 1 of 1