Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Laek's Last Trek

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laek's Last Trek   Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:24 am

Inferno just kept his eyes on Laek as Molly left, refusing to comment, as a single breath of his in her direction would probably cause her to rip his throat out. Once the white wolf had left, the male looked over his shoulder out the den entrance and flipped back his ears as he watched Molly go. Was she really still /that/ mad at him? He thought she was being completely ridiculous.

Shaking his head slightly and letting out a long, quiet breath, Inferno turned back to Laek and nudged the rabbit again with a paw, hoping Molly's view of him at the moment wouldn't affect this new wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laek's Last Trek   Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Laek gave a small smile as Molly continued to help her, telling her to stay off the paw and such. They had a nice little moment together, that is, until a new wolf had entered the area. The male dropped a rabbit on the floor and greeted her.

Before Laek could answer, Molly announced that she would leave for water. Watching the two wolves, Laek could slightly tell something was going on but she wasn't about to ask. She was new, she'd find out eventually. She watched Molly leave and looked back to the other wolf. He nudged the rabbit and Laek slowly crawled closer to it. Extending her neck a little, she grabbed the rabbit and looked back to the other wolf for assurance that it was hers to take.

In that quick moment, she also quickly examined him. His pelt was copper and gold, outlined in black. He wasn't too big of a wolf and Laek didn't find him intimidating. At least, from first impressions. After a moment, she spoke, "I'm Laek. And yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laek's Last Trek   Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:03 am

The wolf nodded encouragingly; the food really was meant for her. "I'm Inferno," he introduced himself, "It's nice to meet you, Laek." He really couldn't express how nice it was to meet her. She was a lot less jumpy than Molly, which was a relief, as he'd recently found that nervousness in others made him apparently more aloof than he was. When others were confident and social, he was more likely to be so, and it was just a lot less stressful. Thus more enjoyable. "What brings you here to Silverlight?" he asked, since the little wolfess didn't look like she needed to sleep just yet. Pretty soon, maybe, but until then, it'd be great to get to know her a bit. Molly was off for a while, so why not?

((I think we can just finish this one up - Inferno's just too curious - even they're kind of talking in the past. haha))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laek's Last Trek   Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 pm

((Yeah sure, I'll just get Laek to fall asleep then I'll post over in the combinations board.))

After the other wolf nodded, Laek took a large bite of the rabbit in her paws. Her ears were listening to the other wolf, who she learned is named Inferno. He asked a question a moment later when she had just taken another big bite. She decided to have manners and chew and not speak. She knew she had to have a good first impression and she knew how to deal with other wolves.

"I was travelling in the mountains and happened to end up on what I assume is the edge of the pack lands. I injured myself climbing." She finally said, finishing her meal rather quickly. It was then that she realized that she was exhausted. The mountain trek was very tiring earlier in the day, and Laek gave a long yawn.

"If you could excuse me, Inferno, I'm actually very tired right now. Could I sleep right now?" Laek pushed away the bone remains of the rabbit and laid her head on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laek's Last Trek   Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:43 pm

The wolf shrugged and smiled apologetically at Laek, responding, "Of course. I'll just hang around for a bit, if you don't mind, until Molly comes back..." 'If she comes back', he amended in his head. He was a bit tired himself, and a half an hour break was all he needed, and then he'd be able to get going again. Inferno laid down by the wall of the den, and within minutes both he and Laek were asleep.

((Laek continued (and time lapsed) here: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t58p30-combinations#587 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laek's Last Trek   Laek's Last Trek - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laek's Last Trek
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: