Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

A journey to something new (Jenn)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 pm

She smiled, seeing as Pravin walked over and helped Eve up, letting her lean against his shoulder. That was a load off, at least now she didn't have to worry about Eve possibly hurting herself. She smiled, her tail still wagging from the obvious excitement she had.
"He's my brother, that's all."
She said, smiling. Well, that was putting it actually quite lightly, he mean't more to her than just any brother would to a sister. As she followed the two wolves she keep glancing around. At the speed they were going, it was sure to take some time before they hit their dens... she sorta didn't want to wait that long to get there, but at the same time she didn't want to rush to much, it might anger the two wolves if she tried to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Your brother?" exclaimed the red and black wolfess, ears perking in shock. Now she was really interested in who Sibirskiy was, though she was going to guess from the looks of Rayne that he was possibly white. This was going to be an awesome reunion! With a constrained, almost agonized look, Fallon glanced back at Pravin and Eve. Even Rayne was looking anxious to get going.

Eve would chuckle about Fallon's conflicted look later, but right now she knew how much this meant to Rayne, that her brother was so close. And yet so far if they were all going to be traveling at her own careful pace. The gentle wolfess looked up with her dull but smiling eyes at Pravin, reaffirming to herself that she trusted him. It wasn't hard to look back at Rayne and nod encouragingly. "Why don't you run on ahead, Rayne? I think I'm in good company here," she said in her gravelly voice, pretending like the idea for Rayne to hurry on was all her own, trying not to make the white wolfess feel guilty or obligated to stay. She shot a goodhearted wink at her friend for good measure.

Fallon grinned and looked expectantly at Rayne, ready to bolt off toward the dens if the other wolfess was up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:39 pm

"Brother." Pravin said as he nodded, carrying Eve along at a slow pace. He knew Fallon wouldn't like to be kept back like this, even though they'd only known each other for so long. He could just tell she was always full of energy. And she didn't seem so mad at him any more. Which was good. Rayne also looked a bit excited, as Eve suggested they go before him. "Go ahead, you two. I'll make sure Eve gets there safely." He said, agreeing with the wolf he was helping. It was the first time she had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Her eyes light up as Pravin said her and Fallon could go on ahead, glancing at the female, not at all hesitating to wait for another O.K., taking off towards where she figured the dens would be, mostly going off the scent the other two wolves left. There was a good chance they came from the dens, so, she figured following their scent backwards would lead her there, and if not, Fallon would tell her she was going the wrong way. She glanced around to make sure she was actually following, she would've felt sorta bad if she happened to just leave her behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 am

Fallon leaped after Rayne with a gleeful wag of her tail. Keeping up with Rayne was no problem, and once the white wolfess started veering a little off the trail, as it was an older scent trail they were following, the red wolfess sped up and took the position in front, leading Rayne straight to the dens. She kept her pace in check so as not to lose the other female, but they made it back way before Pravin and Eve ever would. Panting but grinning from the excitement of the run and the anticipation of watching Rayne and Sibirskiy meet each other, Fallon asked, "Ok, so, who here is Sibirskiy?"

((Fallon/Rayne continued: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t90-finally-here-jenn#1395 ))

Last edited by Jenn on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Eve chuckled a little as the two females took off like lightning toward the dens. At least they'd clear out a pretty nice path back. "Thank you so much for assisting me, Pravin," said the female graciously as they moved along. "I'm a bit more feeble than I should be at my age, and I hate being a burden. But I do end up meeting the nicest wolves in the pack, the ones that have the heart to help me out." The female smiled and focused on walking, completely content to finish the rest of the journey in peaceful silence if Pravin turned out to be as quiet as she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Pravin laughed in his head at the excitement Rayne and Fallon exhibited when they ran ahead. There was a short silence before he heard Eve speak again. He shook his head. "No worries. I don't think being a burden matters here. And helping is just part of being in the pack." Pravin said quietly, not quite knowing what else to say. But he had noticed that she didn't speak much. Maybe they were alike in that matter, and maybe they could make the long trip in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey to something new (Jenn)   A journey to something new (Jenn) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A journey to something new (Jenn)
Page 1 of 1