Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Finally here! (Jenn)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finally here! (Jenn) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Finally here! (Jenn) Empty
PostSubject: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:48 pm

((Continued from: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t85p15-a-journey-to-something-new-jenn#1380 ))

Keeping up as Fallon took the lead was simple enough and plus, they seemed to be making good time. By this rate, it would be long at all before they reached the dens, and she would be able to see her brother. Rayne smiled, laughing a bit once they got there, hearing Fallon calling out like that. She glanced around, looking, her hopeful eyes running the span of the den area. She didn't see anyone really, and wondered where they could be, where Sib could be?
"Where is everyone? I don't see a single wolf here..."
She said, turning to the female, grinning slightly. Maybe they were all out doing something? She didn't know, but she knew she just wanted to know where her brother was. She figured she was just being impatient, but she couldn't help that, She could easily tell he was here, she could smell his scent... it was.. comforting to smell it again, but, she wanted to see him for real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Fallon narrowed her eyes at the barren ring of dens and started stalking around, peering into each individual den. Laek and Coven were still exploring, Pravin and Fallon were accounted for, Blitz was sleeping (she wasn't going to wake him right now), Xerxses was already asleep, Inferno and the two sick wolfesses were asleep, and Sib and Tessa were completely unaccounted for. Hm...

The female counted all the wolves up in her head and put together the pieces to that one silently, withholding her unconfirmed conclusion from Rayne, and instead explaining, "Uh, it seems we didn't have to run back here. I'm not sure your brother will be back tonight...which is horrible, because I'd like to meet him, too, but there's food here, and I can show you where you and Eve can sleep tonight, since the alpha's asleep and things have been so stressful lately that I don't really want to wake him...and perhaps you could tell me more about you and Eve while we wait for those two to get here?" She was talking fast in an attempt to appease the excited and soon-to-be-disappointed wolfess. In addition, Fallon started walking to the probationary den (since Eve and Rayne were technically not part of the pack yet), hoping that movement would ease Rayne a bit, too.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Finally here! (Jenn) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 pm

She follwed closely as Fallon went to each den, glancing around, looking. She sighed slightly glancing at Fallon as she started to speak. She slightly didn't understand, why would he be gone? It was late night, so, wouldn't he be here at the den's, at least asleep here?! She glanced down, the obvious disappointment showing. She knew it wasn't much to just wait, but, she got herself all worked up already. She glanced at Fallon, trying to fake a smile,
"Alright... but, where do you think he is? It doesn't make sense that he's just gone, it being night and all..."
She asked, tilting her head slightly, following her. She didn't know, she was just confused, and getting herself excited was really a bad idea, she knew that, it was slightly her fault in that sense. She would just have to yell at him when she did see him, that would make things a bit better.
"What do you want to know?"
She asked, getting her mind off that subject for now, focusing on Fallon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:49 pm

"Honestly, I don't actually know," replied Fallon, stopping in front of the den and facing Rayne with an apologetic look. "He does tend to get himself lost a lot, though, so that could be it...But don't worry! He does always make it back just fine. As usual, it doesn't look like he's alone. Tressa gets lost a lot, too." Again, Fallon kind of ended up rambling, but she did give up everything she knew, though there was the speculation that this 'getting lost' was a little more intentional.

"Um, you can just tell me anything...or nothing, if you just want to sleep. This is where you and Eve will hang out tonight, by the way," she said, nodding at the den with a smile. It still smelled like Tessa and Pravin, but as of today, neither of them would be occupying it, so it would be completely open for the two newcomer females.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:07 pm

She laughed a little, lost, yah, she could believe that. She glanced at the den, it wasn't all that luxurious looking, but then again, her nor Eve were members, so, this probably wasn't an actual den for anyone. She looked at Fallon, smiling,
"Well, there's not much to tell. I watched my brother leave, and after a while, decided to chase after him. I sorta meet Eve on the way, and we decided to stick together. I couldn't leave her alone, and, I also sorta needed her, so it worked quite well. In return for her coming with me, I simply helped her when needed, treated her when needed, simple stuff. She probably needs a pack more than I do, I just wanted to find Sib."
She said, sighing, laying down in the den and shuffling around a bit to get comfortable,
"What about you? anything about you I should know?"
She asked, smiling, staring at Fallon. She had the feeling she wasn't telling her everything she knew about Sib's whereabouts, but, she didn't push it, though she really wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm

"Treated her?" Fallon asked, curious as to what Rayne meant. Like, the way Molly treated Chaos for the infection? Her ears perked excitedly, hoping it was true, because that would mean so much to the pack.

Sitting down beside Rayne as they waited, the female answered her question, "About me? I don't think there's much. I've been here a pretty long time - Inferno, the beta, and I got here on the same day. I'm a hunter, and I love it here. That's pretty much it." Fallon laughed and wagged her tail, enjoying getting to talk about her self a bit, though it was interesting to realize that there wasn't much to say really.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm

"Yah, treated her. I've had a small amount of time to practice some healing.. I'm not thee best, but, I'm quite good in my opinion."
She said, laughing a little. She listened quietly as she spoke, smiling. She laughed a bit, not really knowing what else to say. She thought though, grinning a little,
"So, uhh, how many wolves are here? I mean, I can't help but notice there's a few scents here. It's sorta surprising as to how many really."
She said, tilting her head a bit. When it came to packs she usually figured just four or five wolves, but here, there seemed to be more than that, a lot more. It was sorta intriguing to just how big this pack was, at least to her anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Fallon grinned at the news, excited and relieved. Blitz and Inferno would die of happiness when they heard that. The pack definitely needed two healers now, being so big. There wasn't a big leap between Fallon's train of thought and the next question of Rayne's. "We have twelve members right now. Well, technically thirteen, but Khalessi - our head hunter - has been missing for a long time. She left to find food, and never came back. I don't think she's going to..." The female laid her head down mournfully, but perked up in a little bit. "It's been amazing how many new members we've gotten, though. I really think you and Eve will like it here.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 pm

She looked at Fallon, amazed by those numbers. Never had she thought so many wolves would be in one pack, it was... just amazing. She looked down though, acknowledging her seeming sadness at the mentioning of The wolf Khalessi, sighing a bit. She looked back up and smiled slightly as she perked up a little, nodding as she said they'd like it here. She could guess that, she already liked Fallon and Pravin, they seemed nice enough. Though, she still had to meet the rest of the pack, and hopefully that would be soon, and even more hopefully, tomorrow she'd be able to see Sib.
"Yah, I think we will, you and Pravin seem real nice, and if the rest of the pack is even half like you guys I'm sure it'll be great!"
She said, smiling. She let out a yawn, laying her head on her paws, still looking up at Fallon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Fallon smiled at how stunned Rayne looked upon hearing how big the pack was. It was still kind of incredible to her, as well. Most of the growth had happened fairly quickly, after Laek and Coven arrived. But Fallon enjoyed it, anyway; there were always wolves to talk to and play around with, and that was wonderful to have again.

The female twitched her ears a little at Rayne's comment. Yeah, she did have to agree - Pravin did seem real nice. Ugh, he wasn't 'nice' in the way that Fallon was, but it was possibly a better 'nice' in some ways. And now she was pretty convinced that he hadn't been lying when he said he'd do his job well in the pack. Why had she been so mad, again? Fallon shrugged to herself; she'd think about it later.

"It will be, Rayne. And you'll have your brother back, in any case," said the wolfess as she layed her head on her paws again, this time in sleepiness. "I think you're going to be asleep before they even get back," she laughed, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:25 am

She sighed, laughing a bit. At this rate, she probably would be, but in a way, sleeping would help. It would definitely make time go by quicker, and she could wake right up and go see him! She smiled, glancing at Fallon, yawning again, she was tired, the trip here was sorta long, perhaps rest was a needed thing.
"Yah, well, in any case, when I do wake up, I can go see him. I.. you think you can stay here with me, just for tonight... I'd feel a bit weird sleeping here, even when Eve gets here, It would just feel weird waking up and not knowing where to go..."
She asked, sighing slightly. She'd understand if she didn't want to, Rayne would just feel a bit more comfortable if she did, it would help a bit when they did wake up also, since she knew nothing about this pack, and she'd feel a bit out of place anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Fallon smiled and curled up, obviously quite content with the idea of staying with Eve and Rayne for the night. "Of course I'd be glad to stay! But just in case, the alpha's den is right there," explained the wolfess, nodding to one of the nearest dens. It was convenient that Blitz wanted to keep such close tabs on visitors; they couldn't really get lost with him so close.

The red and black wolfess was blinking slowly and often now, trying to keep her eyes open but failing. "I think I'm gonna...rest my eyes for a bit. Eve will be just fine; no need to worry about her," she said finally, smiling sleepily as she closed her eyes and lay her head on her paws, wishing she could talk more, but the events of the day had exhausted her, and sleep was inevitable, even if it was just getting dark.

Eve smiled gratefully at Pravin's comment, but she didn't bother to respond. For the rest of the trip she walked in silence, and it seemed the male was content to do the same. All that occupied the female's thoughts were mental notes not to stumble and simply the peace of knowing there would be someplace safe to sleep tonight, possibly for tomorrow night and the night after, too.

The wolves got to the dens in the darkness, and Eve was almost completely blind now, but she trusted that Pravin would steer her safely. "Where to now?" she asked, panting lightly from the walk and leaning close against him, for fear of tripping or getting lost in the dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:49 am

((Eve/Pravin continued from: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t85p15-a-journey-to-something-new-jenn#1412 ))

Pravin didn't say anything else the rest of the trip, since Eve didn't either. He led Eve into the dens as night was falling, and saw Fallon laying just outside the probationary den. It was then that Pravin realized he wouldn't be sharing the den with Tessa any more. He was a warrior now; he was no long the loner who was not part of the pack. He walked Eve over to the den, and nudged her inside. "You and Rayne will be staying here." He said quietly, recapping what Fallon had said to Rayne, "Alpha's den is right there if you need."

He left the den, turning as he debated where he was going to stay. The Warrior's den was currently off-limits, so that was a definite no-no. He walked a few steps to his little snow hole, and crawled in. It would work for now. He turned his head and could just see Fallon's head. Then he set his own down, debating sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Fallon roused enough from her light sleep to lift her head a little and watch Eve slowly step into the den and settle down right by Rayne. By the time Pravin had wandered away, the older female was already snoring gently. With a small, satisfied smile, Fallon laid her head back down and was just about to close her eyes and fall back asleep when she took one last glance around and saw Pravin. In a hole. Her head lifted up again as she realized why he was there in the snow he'd dug up earlier. Obviously, he would be fine and had most likely handled worse, but she couldn't handle knowing he was sleeping out there.

The female got up and made her way toward him, shaking her head. "Pravin," she said, her voice almost chastising, but this time it was only out of concern, "You know, there are a bunch of unoccupied dens you can go sleep in." Fallon nodded at the outer ring of dens, the extra pack members' dens, chagrined for herself and the pack that they all had been too busy that day to let Pravin know that he didn't have to just sleep in the warriors' den, that no warrior technically had to or necessarily chose to. If he didn't want to be alone, he hunters' den that had lots of space, especially since Fallon was staying with Rayne and Eve, and she was sure no one would care if he popped in. There was no reason he should have been left to sleep outside, and it worried Fallon that he'd been so neglected. "Or I guess you could sleep out here, if you actually want to, but it would be much warmer in a real den. And you could get KiRae or Coven as a roommate, which sounds fun," added the wolfess, laughing a little at the last part, still unconvinced Pravin thought having any roommates at all sounded fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 am

Pravin's ears perked up as he heard Fallon say his name. She sounded genuinely concerned about his place of sleep, even though he'd barely been bothered by the fact. He'd forgotten of the other dens though. The unoccupied dens that surrounded these main ones. Then again, he hadn't exactly had a tour of even the pack dens. He had only known the storage den, the probationary den, and the alpha's den. Every other den hadn't mattered to him. He considered a den for himself when Fallon suggested giving KiRae or Coven a roommate. He shook his head at the thought. First of all, he didn't even know this KiRae she mentioned, and secondly, he wasn't one for a roommate.

He climbed out of his hole, and gave Fallon a thankful nod. "I think I'll go find one of those dens. Maybe later though. Not exactly tired right now." He sat down, looking around at the quiet dens. It'd been quite the eventful day, but somehow, it hadn't exhausted Pravin as it had exhausted every other wolf. He then looked at Fallon. "Go to sleep, Fallon" He told her, noting the tired look on her face as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Pravin was right, Fallon was tired, and thought she didn't want to leave Pravin out here alone, she was starting to realize that he really was ok alone and that there was no need to worry. It was a good thing for her to finally realize, as that knowledge made most of his actions seem a lot less suspicious. She sighed and blinked up at him, giving in to her sleepiness, "Ok, Pravin...you should sleep soon, too. And don't get sick. And be careful. And don't fall asleep out here, ok?" Only her exhaustion could shut Fallon's mouth, but it finally did, and she gave her pack member a final, worried nod before walking back to the probationary den, stepping inside, and curling up on Rayne's free side, falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Pravin gave half a chuckle at Fallon's surprising worry. He returned her nod, and watched her walk away into the probationary den. He was left outside on his own, and he closed his eyes. He listened to the soft noises of the night, and opened his eyes to see the dim moonlight shining on the dens. There really wasn't much to do now except sleep, but Pravin knew he wasn't tired. He got up from his sitting position and starting walking to the outer ring of dens. He quickly found a small den fit for one, and crawled in. Placing his head on the ground, he found himself with eyes closed. I'm not tired... He thought as he slowly drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally here! (Jenn)   Finally here! (Jenn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally here! (Jenn)
Page 1 of 1