Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Roztok Pack Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetos

Zetos

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Roztok Pack Hunt Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Roztok Pack Hunt Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Roztok Pack Hunt Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Roztok Pack Hunt Alphac[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Alpha[/td][/tr][/table]

Roztok Pack Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Roztok Pack Hunt   Roztok Pack Hunt EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:37 am

On June 09, Sunday, Roztok will be having a pack hunt.

If you are part of Roztok please come to the Packlands -> Forest Hills -> Sunset Lake, to participate.

Everyone who is part of Roztok and participates will receive that wonderful pack hunt award, and also 20 points for participating. (Of course all participating accounts will need to pm me, and will need to be active.)

Since this is our first pack hunt I suspect it to be rocky, if I see things are moving slowly and someone is not posting I will tell the next person in line that they may post meaning that you lose your turn and will have to wait for the next round. If you post only once, that will not be satisfactory participation for the award or the 20 points.

Any questions? Feel free to ask here!

Thank you,
Zetos
Back to top Go down

Roztok Pack Hunt
Page 1 of 1